Brooklyn, NY
  • Buenos Aires, Argentina :)
  • thejulesmarie
    thejulesmarie Posts: 17 Member
    Louisville, Kentucky from Chicago, Illinois from Houston, Texas

Talk about culture shock :drinker:
  • Itsallbs15
    Itsallbs15 Posts: 262 Member
    Phoenix, Arizona, USA...and LOVING it!!!!
  • FitzyFitzpatrick
    FitzyFitzpatrick Posts: 188 Member
    The Sonoran Desert in Arizona, where's it's supposed to be 110F tomorrow!
  • sweetnotsour
    sweetnotsour Posts: 14 Member
    Currently living in Taipei, Taiwan. Surrounded by mountains, beach is 45 minutes away, fantastic food and very rich culture. Originally from USSR but lived in the States for quite awhile as well.
  • Boston, MA!

I'm grew up in Malden, last stop on the orange line

Nice, I used to live in Malden myself! I rented the basement bedroom of one of the old city counselor of Malden, a guy named Neil Anderson. I lived on main street a few blocks from park with a field named after him. Small world
  • bethmillerwilson
    bethmillerwilson Posts: 43 Member
    Kingsville, Ontario, Canada. The southern most town in Canada. We are actually south of Detroit (an interesting geography factoid). 5 minutes to the beach on the shore of Lake Erie for us. My grandfather was originally from Northern England, would love to see it.
  • thegeordielass
    thegeordielass Posts: 208 Member
    Newcastle upon Tyne in North East England. :) I live on the outskirts and right on the Northumberland border so it's just 10 mins drive west into the city centre (with plenty of shops and everything else I could need!), 10 mins east and I have a pick of beaches and of course we're surrounded by the beauty of Northumberland to the north and west so don't need to drive far to get away from things.
  • Jebbster007
    Jebbster007 Posts: 265 Member
    San Fernando Valley
  • skinyZ
    skinyZ Posts: 89 Member
    London baby :bigsmile:
  • moe0303
    moe0303 Posts: 934 Member
    Djibouti city, Djibouti. Africa
  • yourenotmine
    yourenotmine Posts: 645 Member
    Eastern MA. Yuck. Horribly short summer (actually, make that "summer"), and horribly long winter, except this past one, which was surprisingly tolerable. I so often hate it here, wish I could move.
  • hevhoyda
    hevhoyda Posts: 146 Member
    Tiffin, Ohio small country town
  • rhonniema
    rhonniema Posts: 522
    Brooklyn, NY!
  • I am from South Carolina. About 2 hours from the Atlantic Ocean.
  • OSC_ESD
    OSC_ESD Posts: 752 Member
    ~ I live at the beach ... My life is all about the Ocean. I find my serenity comes from the peace the sea brings to my soul. It wouldn't really matter where I live ... As long as it's on the beach !

For now ... Home is Lauderdale By The Sea, FL ... And hoping one day I will call an Island my home !

:drinker:
  • litatura
    litatura Posts: 569 Member
    New Brunswick, Canada (love the East Coast!)