call me crazy but...

13»

Replies

• Princess_Sameen
    Princess_Sameen Posts: 290 Member
    i wonder if her husband is a feeder?

anyway, i can't look at the pictures, they make me sick.

no she does her own food shopping in her electric mobility scooter
  • Masharitos
    Masharitos Posts: 106
    Can we just blame all weight related female psychoses on men and call it a day? Hehehe:laugh:
  • GemmaRowlands
    GemmaRowlands Posts: 360 Member
    The fact that she is a mother of 2 makes me SO angry. Fair enough if you're heavy and struggling, but to WANT to gain weight is pathetic quite frankly. It's not even about body image, it should be able wanting to be healthy so that you can be around for as long as possible for your children. And the poor things must get bullied horrendously. I think it's absolutely ridiculous and someone should give her a reality check.

I saw a lady in the newspapers this week who was being force fed as she has anorexia and is dangerously thin. This woman should be force starved.
  • christynek
    christynek Posts: 152 Member
    Probably trying to justify (very poorly), a reasoning for staying overweight and continuing her unhealthy lifestyle? Make it seem like something to be proud of to have your name in a book.
  • fat2fitKara
    fat2fitKara Posts: 136
    We're giving her exactly what she wants by talking about it.. ugh!

I do agree with anybody who has posted that it is a form of suicide though. :(
  • Kybelle132
    Kybelle132 Posts: 71 Member
    Sounds expensive....
  • Italian_Buju
    Italian_Buju Posts: 8,030 Member
    i wonder if her husband is a feeder?

anyway, i can't look at the pictures, they make me sick.

no she does her own food shopping in her electric mobility scooter

I think she meant 'feeder' as someone who enjoys feeding an overweight person and watching them eat/gain weight...

There are entire websites dedicated to this......women eat on camera, and men send money....

I saw her on DR OZ and he tried to talk some sense into her....

I think someone said she does not work, now, I thought she worked on a website where men pay her to pose and eat? If she doesn't work, how the hell is she able to afford to eat that much?
  • _Thanatos_
    _Thanatos_ Posts: 166
    She'll be long dead before she reaches her goal anyway.
  • AlbaAngel25
    AlbaAngel25 Posts: 484 Member
    it's really a desperate cry for attention. Pretty sad that some people probably feel like "they've gone this far" that I might as well get used to it and be okay about it.
  • TitanGM
    TitanGM Posts: 1,161 Member
    When I googled her images it was like I just saw a horror movie.. no no, even worse than a horror movie. Those fatty images are stuck on my mind & I can't shake it off.. lol
  • mommy2AR
    mommy2AR Posts: 2,802 Member
    I think this is so sad... because you know there has to be something psychologically wrong with her. I cant believe any normal healthy person would wish this for themselves.
  • UsedToBeHusky
    UsedToBeHusky Posts: 15,229 Member
    She'll never make it to 1200 lbs. She will die first. The average human heart can't physically support that kind of weight.
  • sktllmdrhmz
    sktllmdrhmz Posts: 2,073 Member
    So you people actually feel sad for her? Really? Hats off to you.

I will chuckle when she dies.
  • If that guy is her significant other, what in the world does he do with her in the sack?!?! I mean unless he is packing an arm in the pants what in the world can he do with that? I seriously would like to know how any satisfaction could come from having a woman that size and growing...

Furthermore, how in the world does someone afford to eat like this??? Where does that money come from???
  • MandyMarie01
    MandyMarie01 Posts: 448 Member
    ew
  • thistimeismytime
    thistimeismytime Posts: 711 Member
    This woman's choice does not make me sad, it makes me angry. Children dying of leukemia is sad, soldiers dying in combat is sad, innocent people killed by drunk drivers is sad. A woman consciously CHOOSING this route of suicide, and subjecting her children to watching her die--that, my friends, is disgusting, selfish, and shameful.
  • morganhccstudent724
    morganhccstudent724 Posts: 1,261 Member
    that s*hit cray.
  • TitanGM
    TitanGM Posts: 1,161 Member
    This woman's choice does not make me sad, it makes me angry. Children dying of leukemia is sad, soldiers dying in combat is sad, innocent people killed by drunk drivers is sad. A woman consciously CHOOSING this route of suicide, and subjecting her children to watching her die--that, my friends, is disgusting, selfish, and shameful.

Well said!!