Red High Heels Week15!

Replies

• JoyousMaximus
    JoyousMaximus Posts: 9,285 Member
    I love to sweat because it really makes me feel like I've accomplished something :flowerforyou: but.... I also hate sweating because that means that I have a "tomato face" and the redness takes what seems like FOREVER to go away :grumble: So I will just stick with.... "I love to hate it!!" LMAO:laugh:
    I'm going to the gym tonight after work...they just got a new stairclimber (just before I had stopped going because I seperated my shoulder) so maybe I will try that out... or just the elliptical. Either way, I plan on going for an hour!! YEAH ME!! LOL :bigsmile:

I get tomato face too! I hate it but I love the sense of accomplishment WAY more.

I credit the stairclimber with giving me a nice bum. I generally do at least 6 minutes on it as a warm up before I run. One I got used to it, I started going doing facing left then right to engage different muscles. It's definately challenging.
  • denitchy
    denitchy Posts: 445
    I love to sweat because it really makes me feel like I've accomplished something :flowerforyou: but.... I also hate sweating because that means that I have a "tomato face" and the redness takes what seems like FOREVER to go away :grumble: So I will just stick with.... "I love to hate it!!" LMAO:laugh:
    I'm going to the gym tonight after work...they just got a new stairclimber (just before I had stopped going because I seperated my shoulder) so maybe I will try that out... or just the elliptical. Either way, I plan on going for an hour!! YEAH ME!! LOL :bigsmile:

I get tomato face too! I hate it but I love the sense of accomplishment WAY more.

I credit the stairclimber with giving me a nice bum. I generally do at least 6 minutes on it as a warm up before I run. One I got used to it, I started going doing facing left then right to engage different muscles. It's definately challenging.

I think that's what I'll do tonight... so long as nobody else is on it *fingers crossed* LOL

Speaking of nice bum... I was walking away from my BF and he was checking out my @ss, which is all good, but he got caught doing it by his assistant (keep in mind that people at work don't know we're together) and all he could say was "What? She has a nice @ss!" Yeah me! I pride myself with that! LMAO I laughed when he told me that...also he said that the assistant turned all red! :blushing:
  • JoyousMaximus
    Speaking of nice bum... I was walking away from my BF and he was checking out my @ss, which is all good, but he got caught doing it by his assistant (keep in mind that people at work don't know we're together) and all he could say was "What? She has a nice @ss!" Yeah me! I pride myself with that! LMAO I laughed when he told me that...also he said that the assistant turned all red! :blushing:
    My @$$ gets checked out a lot. I totally get the pride thing. I'm weird in that I would rather be told I have a nice @$$ then that I have pretty eyes. My bum took work. My eyes just came that way.:laugh:
  • denitchy
    My @$$ gets checked out a lot. I totally get the pride thing. I'm weird in that I would rather be told I have a nice @$$ then that I have pretty eyes. My bum took work. My eyes just came that way.:laugh:

SO SO TRUE!! I love to think about it that way! LOL :laugh: :laugh:
  • JoyousMaximus
    Weigh-in: 153lb up 3lbs

I'm only logging the increase because my eating habits the last month have been bad enough that, despite a *kitten* ton of exercise, I could have actually gained that much fat. That is why I have a goal that I want all of your help with. Until Thanksgiving, I am giving up added sugar, fried food, and I will stay at or under my calories everyday.
  • Kityngirl
    Kityngirl Posts: 14,332 Member
    Same weight. Different day. I'm actually getting used to this 3 weeks of nothing then a 2lb drop. Technically that is like a .67lb drop per week....I can live with that...:wink:
  • KaitieBug
    KaitieBug Posts: 559 Member
    Aw nuts I went up 8 oz...it COULD be water, but dinners have been killing me the past week. And the late night snacking. Not logging it, but getting ready for a longer workout here shortly since one of my classes was canceled today :bigsmile: :bigsmile: By the way, thanks to everyone who crossed their fingers, toes, and eyes for me :laugh: it worked!! I got a 47/50 on the Socio exam, MUCH better than I thought I would. Brought my grade up to a 88% :bigsmile: :bigsmile: Now if I can just do better on the quizzes I can bring that to an A!!!
  • Sarandipity
    Sarandipity Posts: 1,560
    I am at 223, so down 1 I think. I have been ok with the food except for last weekend :blushing: and a good chunk of that was alcohol :laugh: But my big problem has been the exercise. I need to snap out of it and get back on it. I think because it is so dark so much earlier my body thinks it is later than it is and it is that much harder to get motivated. I think I have been loosing inches though, I just cleaned my closet again last night and took armfulls of clothes out that are too big. :bigsmile:
  • Weigh-in: 153lb up 3lbs

I'm only logging the increase because my eating habits the last month have been bad enough that, despite a *kitten* ton of exercise, I could have actually gained that much fat. That is why I have a goal that I want all of your help with. Until Thanksgiving, I am giving up added sugar, fried food, and I will stay at or under my calories everyday.

Good morning Shoe Loving Chicas,

I'm still at 165lbs.

Have a great day.
    :flowerforyou:
  • foxyforce
    foxyforce Posts: 3,078 Member
    at 135 again. I have been eating crappily though. But I am slowly doing better. Gotta make a habit of logging things again on here. It is so tough! Everyone is lookin so great in their profile pics, I can't believe like what was it, 6 months ago, we all started up on here all heavier than we used to be.

Go red high heels! w00t!:flowerforyou:
  • denitchy
    I didn't bother weighing myself this morning... but I'm sure I didn't lose anything!! So I will say I'm at the same! :grumble: I have made a promise to myself that I will continue doing my weight lifting workouts at home but that I am going back to the gym for cardio, at least 3 times a week!! I went this morning and got on the elliptical for 42 minutes. I have to be out of my house by 5:30 to get about 45 minutes to an hour in, so that I can be at work by 8. I have to start making sure I get into bed a little earlier too. Once this becomes more of a habit again, everything will be GREAT!!

There seems to be a bit of a "bad trend" the last little while amongst some of us, MYSELF included, (really bad), with not eating very well!! It also seems like we've been "stress eating" at least that's what I call it.... :angry: Well I'm making another promise to myself... NO MORE!! OK that's a little harsh, so, I will CUT BACK the crap... at the very MOST, 2 meals a week... one night of pizza, one day a dirty juicy burger (can you tell I like my burgers? lol) I have to do this, put it out there, so that I make sure I do it!!

This is the whole reason we have a group, to help motivate each other and to make ourselves accountable. :bigsmile: So, here I am, accountable, for what I put in my mouth, and for the exercise I am going to make sure I DO!!! :bigsmile: :flowerforyou: Thank you Red Shoe lovin' Divas!!! :laugh:
  • Denitchy is right... let's strive to do better. Cutting back on crap is a very good idea. That way you're not denying yourself anything and so it's easier to maintain. I'm working on toning mostly and have gone back to watching portions but not restricting the types of food I eat. So if it fits within my calorie allocation for the day. I'll eat it. I've had cookies, fries, chicken fingers which I love and hadn't had for a long time, burgers, etc... but I'm still eating salads, veggies and fruits and high fibre granola bars. I am striving for balance between food intake and exercise. I've been off the exercise wagon for almost two weeks now and promise to hop back on tomorrow. I've been sick and not getting enough sleep plus have been crazy stressful busy at work. Therefore exhausted by the time I get home.

So that said, my promise for the Knee High Boots group is that I will do my 3 or 4 days a week 60 mins of intense exercise. It starts tomorrow I promise.
  • czewwhat
    czewwhat Posts: 8,715
    140 today
  • denitchy
    Denitchy is right... let's strive to do better. Cutting back on crap is a very good idea. That way you're not denying yourself anything and so it's easier to maintain. I'm working on toning mostly and have gone back to watching portions but not restricting the types of food I eat. So if it fits within my calorie allocation for the day. I'll eat it. I've had cookies, fries, chicken fingers which I love and hadn't had for a long time, burgers, etc... but I'm still eating salads, veggies and fruits and high fibre granola bars. I am striving for balance between food intake and exercise. I've been off the exercise wagon for almost two weeks now and promise to hop back on tomorrow. I've been sick and not getting enough sleep plus have been crazy stressful busy at work. Therefore exhausted by the time I get home.

So that said, my promise for the Knee High Boots group is that I will do my 3 or 4 days a week 60 mins of intense exercise. It starts tomorrow I promise.

Way to go Nikky!! We have to commit ourselves to the promises we make. Let's all stick together, we can do this!!
  • czewwhat
    My daughter is in Labor with her first baby! Can't wait to know who we are welcoming into the world!
  • Im up 204. Just wante to get my numbers in before midnight :smile:
  • Kityngirl
    Kityngirl Posts: 14,332 Member
    Hey girls. I'm not going to be able to get the info together until after work today so i'll post the new thread tonight. Had two final projects last night for class and didn't get home until late. :ohwell:
  • JoyousMaximus
    Hey girls. I'm not going to be able to get the info together until after work today so i'll post the new thread tonight. Had two final projects last night for class and didn't get home until late. :ohwell:

WE :love: YOU!:smooched:
  • czewwhat
    No baby yet! slow Labor! Grrrrrrr grandma waiting!
  • KaitieBug
    KaitieBug Posts: 559 Member
    Mmm not doing so hot eating wise. Too much food. :cry: Gained almost a pound back this week. :sad: Resolve to do better Sunday...plans to eat out tomorrow so kinda screwed calorie wise no matter what I get at the Yardhouse...