The Most Unhealthy and Disgusting Cupcake

13»

Replies

• thefreebiemom
    thefreebiemom Posts: 191 Member
    Sorry, but the idea of peanut butter + bacon makes me iffy. I love bacon in various forms, and I love peanut butter, but I'm hesitant on this one.

EDIT: And there's the whole "bacon grease" thing. *shudder* No thanks.

My family cooks eggs in bacon grease. My grandmother as old fashioned as she is actually keeps a coffee mug of bacon grease on her stove to use to cook various things instead of butter. :noway: I love bacon, but if I knew I was eating something cooked in bacon grease I don't think I could eat it.

She also puts ham or bacon in green beans to cook, YUCK!
  • thefreebiemom
    thefreebiemom Posts: 191 Member
    Speaking of peanut butter and breakfast foods though, my hubby eats peanut butter on his pancakes. :huh:
  • terri0527
    terri0527 Posts: 678 Member
    I'd have had to at least take one teeny tiny bite just to "see" how awesome it could be!! Adding a dab of chocolate wouldn't hurt any either!!:laugh:
    PB:heart:
    Bacon:heart:
    chocolate:heart:
  • taxidermist15
    taxidermist15 Posts: 677 Member
    Speaking of peanut butter and breakfast foods though, my hubby eats peanut butter on his pancakes. :huh:

doesnt everyone?
    I eat mine with PB and cheese :)
  • Rilke
    Rilke Posts: 1,201 Member
    but if I knew I was eating something cooked in bacon grease I don't think I could eat it.

Why not?
  • ValerieMartini2Olives
    ValerieMartini2Olives Posts: 3,041 Member
    peanut butter bacon cake batter ice cream

Be still my beating heart!

Oh, your heart will be still if you have too many.

LOL

nice
  • Cliffslosinit
    Cliffslosinit Posts: 5,044 Member
    Sounds awesome!!
  • Cliffslosinit
    Cliffslosinit Posts: 5,044 Member
    Sorry, but the idea of peanut butter + bacon makes me iffy. I love bacon in various forms, and I love peanut butter, but I'm hesitant on this one.

My family cooks eggs in bacon grease. My grandmother as old fashioned as she is actually keeps a coffee mug of bacon grease on her stove to use to cook various things instead of butter. :noway: I love bacon, but if I knew I was eating something cooked in bacon grease I don't think I could eat it.

Your folks from the south? My grandma and others do the same thing. Oh and me too...
  • victoria4321
    victoria4321 Posts: 1,719 Member

I save all my bacon grease too. I strain it and keep it in the fridge. It makes some great steaks and amazing to sautee veggies in. Its not that different from using butter or another animal fat. Its around 40 calories a tsp and you never use that much.
  • mamamudbug
    mamamudbug Posts: 572 Member
    On one hand, it sounds good, but on the other hand, the whole pb and bacon reminds me too much of dog treats. I don't know if I could go there.
  • Ready2Rock206
    Ready2Rock206 Posts: 9,488 Member
    voodoo doughnuts anyone? :P

http://voodoodoughnut.com/menu.php

voodoo-bacon-maple-bar.jpg

bacon maple doughnut

Yup that is the one I had! SOOOOO good! Love VooDoo - luckily I live about 3 hours away so I don't get to go there often.
  • yuckidah
    yuckidah Posts: 290 Member
    Sounds bloody yum!
  • Barkley87
    Barkley87 Posts: 126 Member
    That sounds vile.
  • Di3012
    Di3012 Posts: 2,250 Member
    I think this is an all new low for unhealthy, I saw a penust butter and bacon cupcake for sale. It is the bacon grease in the cupcake and bacon bits in the frosting. I will pass on that, I would have never eaten this even before switching to a healthy diet.

I'm with you on this one, sounds disgusting lol
  • <--- came for the bacon. Stayed for the peanut butter.

lolololol.

me too.
  • Di3012
    Di3012 Posts: 2,250 Member
    voodoo doughnuts anyone? :P

http://voodoodoughnut.com/menu.php

voodoo-bacon-maple-bar.jpg

bacon maple doughnut

Not being funny, that that turns my stomach :sick: