RED team week 28! :-)

Good morning! :smile:

Not much to say here... still a little sick, but doing much better than I was.

I need to weigh-in, but I'm not sure I'm going to get around to it today. I'm not anticipating a pretty number. I messed up this week again.

Replies

• anglbebe
    anglbebe Posts: 89 Member
    199 again... I think I need a new strategy...
  • 120 exactly and i weighed myself righ after i ate.

And i'm in so much pain right now. My back up to my neck is really stiff and we have 24 dogs leaving today and 4 coming in. That's too much stress for a morning like this :(
  • MelL1205
    MelL1205 Posts: 1,200 Member
    176. darn.
  • Learning2LoveMe
    Learning2LoveMe Posts: 1,430 Member
    195 this morning... getting better. :happy:
  • kstefanski
    kstefanski Posts: 68 Member
    Hello everybody! I am feeling much much better from last week. The only thing that remains is an annoying cough, but even that's getting better. I almost forgot to weigh in today, I just have so much going on it's crazy!! I'll be so glad when today is over.

But I'm at 170.4 today. :bigsmile:

I hope everyone is doing well, and I hope you get better real soon Mel! :flowerforyou:
  • jb_sweet_99
    jb_sweet_99 Posts: 856 Member
    I was 211 yesterday :angry: Man this is frustrating! Back up to where I was before, Crap!! I need to push myself more to get over this hump, I can't stand it. I'm staying within my calories almost every day, exercising at least 3 times a week (I try to do more but it doesn't alway happen) and still I gain, wtf?? I don't get it.
    Congrats to those who lost. I'm glad that those of you who were ill are starting to feel better.
    Better luck next week hopefully.....

Jenn
  • Hello Girls,
    I have not weighed in. I have decided that I am worrying too much about what the scale is saying and it is my fault. I am weighing myself too often, so I have decided to only weigh myself once a month. I will still follow this group week-to-week, but I will only post my numbers once a month. I am glad to see that everyone had a good week!! I will talk to you all soon!!

-Mack
  • kvcarden
    kvcarden Posts: 175
    Hey ladies I'm back had fun and over ate I averaged about 3,000 cals a day :sad: I feel about 10 lbs heavier so I'm skipping weigh in til next week :ohwell:

Jen- it sounds like you are doing the right things, maybe it's a plateau & you need to throw in something different (try a Zumba workout or something high energy for 30 mins in addition to your normal workout) I did Zumba the week before my cruise and dropped from the 190.5 to the 186.
    Mel - I really hope you start to feel 100% real soon
    Liza - 195 is great & good job on staying under the 200's for this long!
    Kstefanski - glad you're feeling better & I'm guessing the smiley face means you had a loss, which is great!!!
    Mack- I know what you mean about weighing yourself too much! I find myself getting on the scale every other day, it's hard to stay off it :grumble: I hope the once a month weighing works out for you & if it's a success I "may" try to see if I can go that long off the scale.

If I skipped anyone I apologize...have a good week ladies :flowerforyou:

Key
  • I forgot my lunch in the fridge this morning...I don't get off till 6pm :frown:
  • Learning2LoveMe
    Learning2LoveMe Posts: 1,430 Member
    I was really wanting to work out consistantly this week.... aiming for 4 days, and then I got sick. :grumble: Seems to be the time of year when everyone is getting sick I suppose.