Active Judder's Please

Replies

• WildPlace
    WildPlace Posts: 21 Member
    Hi Sylivie, I found the first two down days the hardest - i made sure to keep myself occupied and drank plenty of water. Good luck!
  • ZivileZu
    ZivileZu Posts: 56 Member
    Thanks @WildPlace :) I sort of got through the day with 442 calories. Proud of self. I did this WOE before, had amazing results and managed to keep if off for months even after I stopped. Its the only thing that actually seems to work for me. Im glad that here's this community of people who follow the same principles as well.
  • tequila09
    tequila09 Posts: 764 Member
    i love JUDDD i was doing 1500 cals before plus exercise cals but i feel my weight loss was so slow. i started juddd last week and i feel like it's going a lot faster! amazing how changing your routine can help!
  • kel7298
    kel7298 Posts: 1,542 Member
    Welcome all. So glad to have u
  • jaquibleu
    jaquibleu Posts: 7 Member
    I just started JUDDD this week and have been very close to my target #s. Like so many people have said, low carb alone just wasn't giving me the results I wanted, despite the exercise. We'll just see what happens, though on my up days I don't intend on stuffing myself with 'carbage'!
  • kel7298
    Hi jaquibleu. It sounds like you definitely have a plan in place. That helps! Good luck!
  • jaquibleu
    Thanks, Kel. I was up 1.5 lbs this morning but I guess I still need to tweak my calories.
  • kel7298
    It could have been a number of things, ie, water, sodium. Try weighing only once a week, in the morning, after a DD. The number that worked best for me (I exercise) were 600/1800. Sometimes I didn't hit those numbers, but I was close.
  • jaquibleu
    We had a very bad storm this afternoon, which left us with some broken windows and missing gutters. The power was out for about 3 hours, so no crablegs and steak tonight! After the power came on we went to McD's and right now my calories stand at 1668, which is about 300 calories short of what I am supposed to have. I'm off in search of additional food in the cupboard, though I do not like eating this late at night.
  • WildPlace
    WildPlace Posts: 21 Member
    Hi jaquibleu! Welcome, i'm quite a new JUDDDer, coming up to a month now and loving it.

Good luck!

Evie
  • NonnyK
    NonnyK Posts: 35 Member
    Nice to meet you!!
  • shelbyweeeee
    shelbyweeeee Posts: 154 Member
    I've been doing this for almost 2 weeks thus far and really enjoy it! :flowerforyou:
  • kel7298
    Great job Shelby!
  • mummytobeslim
    mummytobeslim Posts: 367 Member
    has everyone left :(
  • sicchi
    sicchi Posts: 189 Member
    I'm still here!! Everyday! There is a very active JUDDD forum on 'lowwcarbfriends.com' too. I don't low carb but there are always heaps of people on there posting. Just google JUDDD and you will find a link :)
  • mummytobeslim
    thank you I will take a look .I searched high and low lol for JUDD forums but not many about
  • Hi I am here. I have been doing this for a week, and have lost 3lb. Struggling with a down day today, find it harder when I am not at work as have been obsessing. I have got a lot to lose, so am trying to see this as WOE rather than DIET. Quite enjoying it though, will try and post to say hi, but also to keep myself on track. Need a bit of company to keep me going, not telling friends in RL as they are all skinny minnies and fitness gurus, so want to wait til I feel confident to discuss it. Am doing this both for the health benefits and the weight loss.
  • mummytobeslim
    good luck am also on a DD today so far so good .I had a roast dinner with lots off veg few potatoes and made a soup to snack on throughout the day so far not hungry
  • cici52
    cici52 Posts: 34 Member
    Still checking activity here. Just finished first two weeks of JUDDD. Lost 6 pounds. Considering it took me a month to lose 2 lbs on low cal, I am happy.
  • mummytobeslim
    fantastic well done ,did you do alternate days :)