Knee High Boots Week 1

Replies

• NykkieC
    NykkieC Posts: 622 Member
    Check-in: I'm up to 154 from 151, but I'm pretty sure it's because it's TOM. I don't think I will count it this week!
  • So I have a funny story before I show my weigh in. I had been weighing myself on my moms scale (its not digital) and I got on about a week ago and I had gained 10 pounds. WTF?!?!? So I was all kinds of depressed but I was sure that there was no way that I had gain 10 freaking pounds. I hadnt been eating very well so I knew I must have gained something. I went to weigh myself this morning and it just happened to catch my eye after I got on.......wait was it sitting on the zero mark????? No it wasnt the dial thingy was off by like 7 pounds!!!!! So heres my weigh in

Current 203 (211 before I fixed my scale)

I feel much better now. Losing 7 pounds inseconds was very hard, I had crammed a week of cardio in like what seemed not time at all. :smile:

Have a great day everyone!!!!!!!
  • Sarandipity
    Sarandipity Posts: 1,560
    I am glad yu figured it out Sam, I hate the non digital scales for that... my mom has a really old one you have to calebrate it each time you use it.

I am down 5lbs this week. I am down to 218lbs :noway: Not complaining, just amazed as it happened over about 4 days :laugh:
  • KaitieBug
    KaitieBug Posts: 559 Member
    Thank you - I think I may request to talk to her with our HR gal and CEO present.

I would crap on her desk. :devil: Pour sugar in her gas tank, hide important files, etc. Ok, ok, that's just what I would dream of doing. :laugh: I agree, the best thing you can do is just kill her with kindness. Like my mama says, don't take no *kitten* from no men!!! (This includes women who act like men lol) Be super sweet to her, no matter what, smile and be respectful, and talk to your HR and superiors with her as planned. Good luck dear!! :flowerforyou:

Good job to all you gals this week! I am staying at 125 this week. Maybe next week I'll drop again :bigsmile:

So I need some advice from our Canadian gals here-or anyone who's been to Canada! The hubby and I didn't get a honeymoon so we are planning it for our first anniversary (Jan 23). We are thinking of taking a vacation in Canada, preferrably British Columbia. He really wants to go to Vancouver but we realize around that time will be pretty crazy thanks to the Winter Olympics! It's harder than I thought to find what we want, which is: a romantic resort with spa (couples massages), snowmobiling nearby, no kids allowed (preferrably), and hot springs (or close by) Anyone know of any resorts like this that won't completely break the bank? I found places with one or two of these but not all....thanks gals!
  • KaitieBug
    Thank you - I think I may request to talk to her with our HR gal and CEO present.

I would crap on her desk. :devil: Pour sugar in her gas tank, hide important files, etc. Ok, ok, that's just what I would dream of doing. :laugh: I agree, the best thing you can do is just kill her with kindness. Like my mama says, don't take no *kitten* from no men!!! (This includes women who act like men lol) Be super sweet to her, no matter what, smile and be respectful, and talk to your HR and superiors with her as planned. Good luck dear!! :flowerforyou:

Good job to all you gals this week! I am staying at 125 this week. Maybe next week I'll drop again :bigsmile:

So I need some advice from our Canadian gals here-or anyone who's been to Canada! The hubby and I didn't get a honeymoon so we are planning it for our first anniversary (Jan 23). We are thinking of taking a vacation in Canada, preferrably British Columbia. He really wants to go to Vancouver but we realize around that time will be pretty crazy thanks to the Winter Olympics! It's harder than I thought to find what we want, which is: a romantic resort with spa (couples massages), snowmobiling nearby, no kids allowed (preferrably), and hot springs (or close by) Anyone know of any resorts like this that won't completely break the bank? I found places with one or two of these but not all....thanks gals!
  • KaitieBug

• KaitieBug
    I don't know why my previous posts went up 3 TIMES!! Sorry!!!!!!!
  • Sarandipity

Let me look into that for you... I have been to several, but it has been a long time now, but I will let you know. :flowerforyou:
  • NykkieC

Thanks Kaitie! I would love to do the above mentioned things to her too. :devil:
    I talked to one of the salesmen here and he's going to bring it up in the monthly 'higher-ups' meeting so we'll see! He is definitely on my side so that helps a ton.

Congrats to everyone who's lost this week! Way to go!
  • foxyforce
    foxyforce Posts: 3,078 Member

i don't go to any resorts in canada, since i live here lol
    but i can tell you that vancouver is one of the most beautiful places there are. but yeah, going there in the winter, around olympic time won't be fun, especially if you don't like sports or protests. if i was there i'd be in the protest pen...shows you how free speech is segregated in canada!
  • Crazy busy at work since this was my first day back after being pretty sick. So I haven't been online much except to log food. I have to say, although, three times this morning I weighed in at 164.8 I also weighed in at 166.2 three times.... So basically, I'm still plateau'd at 165 :grumble: and I haven't worked out AT ALL!!! But really in my defense, I haven't done much other than moving from the bed to the couch and back since last week.
  • foxyforce
    foxyforce Posts: 3,078 Member
    Crazy busy at work since this was my first day back after being pretty sick. So I haven't been online much except to log food. I have to say, although, three times this morning I weighed in at 164.8 I also weighed in at 166.2 three times.... So basically, I'm still plateau'd at 165 :grumble: and I haven't worked out AT ALL!!! But really in my defense, I haven't done much other than moving from the bed to the couch and back since last week.

i bet since you haven't worked out at all, and when you start working out again, you'll lose so much.
  • JoyousMaximus
    JoyousMaximus Posts: 9,285 Member
    Crazy busy at work since this was my first day back after being pretty sick. So I haven't been online much except to log food. I have to say, although, three times this morning I weighed in at 164.8 I also weighed in at 166.2 three times.... So basically, I'm still plateau'd at 165 :grumble: and I haven't worked out AT ALL!!! But really in my defense, I haven't done much other than moving from the bed to the couch and back since last week.

I'm glad you're feeling better.:flowerforyou:

My eating habits are still *kitten* but I guess the upside to them is I have been working out like crazy to negate them.:wink:
  • denitchy
    denitchy Posts: 445
    I called in "sick" yesterday, so I didn't get online to check in, but I'm still at a plateau. Oh well, I WILL turn this around! *fingers crossed*
    Great job to the "losses" this week! :flowerforyou:
  • JoyousMaximus
    I just thought I should tell every one I am wearing kick @$$ knee-high boots today.:bigsmile:
  • Sarandipity
    I just thought I should tell every one I am wearing kick @$$ knee-high boots today.:bigsmile:

Awesome! :love: :love:
  • NykkieC
    Nikky, glad to hear you're feeling better!

Hooray Joy! You should so take pictures to share with us.
  • NykkieC

Cute!! I've never been able to pull off boots like that :cry:
  • JoyousMaximus
    Cute!! I've never been able to pull off boots like that :cry:
    I have pretty much said f**k it to having a single "style". I dress for who I want to be that day or how I'm feeling. You can tell a lot about my mood my my clothes. Today, I'm kick @$$/:bigsmile: