Knee High Boots Week 1

1235»

Replies

• denitchy
    denitchy Posts: 445
    Cute!! I've never been able to pull off boots like that :cry:
    I have pretty much said f**k it to having a single "style". I dress for who I want to be that day or how I'm feeling. You can tell a lot about my mood my my clothes. Today, I'm kick @$$/:bigsmile:

I love the attitude :love: AND I love those boots!! D@MN right they're KICK @SS!!! :smokin:
  • JoyousMaximus
    JoyousMaximus Posts: 9,285 Member
    I love the attitude :love: AND I love those boots!! D@MN right they're KICK @SS!!! :smokin:
    Thank you!
  • Kityngirl
    Kityngirl Posts: 14,332 Member

:love: I have my mid-calf black motorcycle boots that I wear with knee socks and a denim mini.... :bigsmile: might wear that tonight if I'm feeling kick-*kitten*....
  • JoyousMaximus

:love: I have my mid-calf black motorcycle boots that I wear with knee socks and a denim mini.... :bigsmile: might wear that tonight if I'm feeling kick-*kitten*....

:love: Sexy. I want pics. As my girlfriend, you are obligated.:wink:
  • NykkieC
    NykkieC Posts: 622 Member
    Eek you ladies are dressing so cute today! I might have to throw on my black boots before I go shopping, after I lint roll them...:grumble:
  • denitchy
    I completely agree!! Pics please... :bigsmile:
  • Kityngirl
    I completely agree!! Pics please... :bigsmile:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: I will take some if I actually put it on tonight....it's my rock start outfit. Might wear it tomorrow to go dancing in instead....hmmmmm.:bigsmile:
  • JoyousMaximus
    :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: I will take some if I actually put it on tonight....it's my rock start outfit. Might wear it tomorrow to go dancing in instead....hmmmmm.:bigsmile:
    That just means you have to wear it everyday because you are always a rockstar!:bigsmile:
  • I called in "sick" yesterday, so I didn't get online to check in, but I'm still at a plateau. Oh well, I WILL turn this around! *fingers crossed*
    Great job to the "losses" this week! :flowerforyou:

Ahh...love those "sick" days. I need to take one myself. Although I'd probable just end up cleaning up the house.HAHA
    So what's everybody doing this weekend? I need some new workout ideas. I've been taking walks around my neighbourhood, but it;s getting boring! Any suggestions? I've got to get at it! this wknd FOR SURE!!!
  • denitchy
    I called in "sick" yesterday, so I didn't get online to check in, but I'm still at a plateau. Oh well, I WILL turn this around! *fingers crossed*
    Great job to the "losses" this week! :flowerforyou:
    Ahh...love those "sick" days. I need to take one myself. Although I'd probable just end up cleaning up the house.HAHA

Funny you say that because THAT'S EXACTLY what I did!! LMAO I didn't even really sleep in...a little I guess, if you think getting up at 6 is sleeping in :huh: (better than 5:20...lol)
  • Crazy busy at work since this was my first day back after being pretty sick. So I haven't been online much except to log food. I have to say, although, three times this morning I weighed in at 164.8 I also weighed in at 166.2 three times.... So basically, I'm still plateau'd at 165 :grumble: and I haven't worked out AT ALL!!! But really in my defense, I haven't done much other than moving from the bed to the couch and back since last week.

i bet since you haven't worked out at all, and when you start working out again, you'll lose so much.

Here's hoping Loathsome!!!! That will be the bonus of getting back on the exercise wagon. :flowerforyou:
  • Crazy busy at work since this was my first day back after being pretty sick. So I haven't been online much except to log food. I have to say, although, three times this morning I weighed in at 164.8 I also weighed in at 166.2 three times.... So basically, I'm still plateau'd at 165 :grumble: and I haven't worked out AT ALL!!! But really in my defense, I haven't done much other than moving from the bed to the couch and back since last week.

I'm glad you're feeling better.:flowerforyou:

My eating habits are still *kitten* but I guess the upside to them is I have been working out like crazy to negate them.:wink:

Hiya JM, miss you ! :flowerforyou:
  • Funny you say that because THAT'S EXACTLY what I did!! LMAO I didn't even really sleep in...a little I guess, if you think getting up at 6 is sleeping in :huh: (better than 5:20...lol)
    [/quote]

oh girl..we need to take a course in how to pamper ourselves. There comes a point when those "me" days actually have to be all about "me"!!
  • JoyousMaximus
    Hiya JM, miss you ! :flowerforyou:

:smooched: :love:
  • denitchy
    Funny you say that because THAT'S EXACTLY what I did!! LMAO I didn't even really sleep in...a little I guess, if you think getting up at 6 is sleeping in :huh: (better than 5:20...lol)
    oh girl..we need to take a course in how to pamper ourselves. There comes a point when those "me" days actually have to be all about "me"!!

That's a fact!! :blushing: Although having a nice clean house is a great feeling, pampering ourselves is a MUCH BETTER FEELING!! :bigsmile: :smooched:
  • pampering myself usually means a big piece of cheesecake though!! EEEK! I need to find other ways to make myself feel good...
  • Kityngirl
    That just means you have to wear it everyday because you are always a rockstar!:bigsmile:

rock star! ROCK STAR!! You know it. :wink:

I'll post a new thread later tonight ladies so anyone that hasn't weighed in for the week just let me know so I can put you on the spreadsheet. :happy: :flowerforyou:
  • KaitieBug
    KaitieBug Posts: 559 Member
    LOVE the boots, JM!! :love: