family circle's "diet success" story!

oregonlady
oregonlady Posts: 2,743 Member
back in june, i took a picture of myself in a bikini that amazed me!
just for fun, i emailed it, my fat picture, and a short bio, to family circle.

yesterday, they emailed me back saying they would like to use me!! and they wanted to set up a phone interview!
the interview was held this afternoon! we spoke for almost an hour. among the facts i told them, was wonderful stuff about MFP!
i do not know what parts of my interview they will print, yet. but it's fun to think about!

i'll share more when i learn more.

:bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:

Replies

• iRun4wine
    iRun4wine Posts: 5,126
    Congrats!! :drinker: That's awesome... how exciting! :bigsmile:
  • guidosgal
    guidosgal Posts: 581 Member
    Congrats I love family circle and I will keep my eye out :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • VballLeash
    VballLeash Posts: 2,456 Member
    If you get in there you should use that picture of you in the bikini as your good one.... thats so cool!

~Leash :heart:
  • ivykivy
    ivykivy Posts: 2,970 Member
    That is awesome! Do let us know when it comes out.
  • oregonlady
    they said it might be in the march issue.:huh: :huh: :huh: :huh: :huh:

pictures of me not in a swimsuit or bikini were requested.:indifferent: :indifferent:
  • ivykivy
    ivykivy Posts: 2,970 Member
    Biker suit? Maybe a Tina Turner outfit? Whatever you wear people will see the awesome progress you have made.:flowerforyou:
    they said it might be in the march issue.:huh: :huh: :huh: :huh: :huh:

pictures of me not in a swimsuit or bikini were requested.:indifferent: :indifferent:
  • kvcarden
    kvcarden Posts: 175
    Wow congrats on being chosen and on your weight loss success!! I'm sure whatever you decide to wear in your pics you'll look fantabulous! Also, thanks for posting bc I always read their success stories and think "is this really the truth"....
  • AmandaJ
    AmandaJ Posts: 1,950 Member
    WOW, that is way cool, congratulations!
  • oregonlady
    i've seen a lot of people on this site that should submit their weight loss stories to magazines.
    :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink:
  • SatelliteCrush80
    SatelliteCrush80 Posts: 3,575 Member
    Congrats! Can't wait to read it when it comes out!
  • oregonlady
    Congrats! Can't wait to read it when it comes out!

you should do it!!! u look great and u have accomplished so much!
  • musicmom04
    musicmom04 Posts: 670 Member
    i just got my issue of familycircle today and saw your story! congratulations on the weight loss and for the article! really cool.
  • oregonlady
    i just got my issue of familycircle today and saw your story! congratulations on the weight loss and for the article! really cool.

thank you.

some of my facts were messed up.
    :ohwell: i do not walk my daughter to school EVERY day because oregon weather does not support that.:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
    :ohwell: i do not eat 1/2cup of oatmeal w/ 1 cup of blueberries!:laugh: :laugh: although that sounds yummy.:laugh:
  • Tamishumate
    Tamishumate Posts: 1,171 Member
    OHHH I HAVE TO GET THIS!!! CONGRATS TO YOU!! HOW AWESOME!!!!:drinker:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!