WOOT!

Options
msarro
msarro Posts: 2,748 Member
Heck yeah - dropped 10 lbs since I started using MFP - and thats with me just having eaten lunch and chugging a bunch of tea and water so I most likely lost a little more. It recalculated my calorie intake though, and I don't know how I'm going to use up the extra calories. 4 weeks, 10 pounds, and two belt notches. Not bad progress for a single month I'd say!

On the downside it means I'm out of the no scale challenge, but I had to weigh in for yourself! fitness.

I need to start dedicating myself a little more to exercising nightly, though.

Replies

• msarro
    msarro Posts: 2,748 Member
    Options
    Heck yeah - dropped 10 lbs since I started using MFP - and thats with me just having eaten lunch and chugging a bunch of tea and water so I most likely lost a little more. It recalculated my calorie intake though, and I don't know how I'm going to use up the extra calories. 4 weeks, 10 pounds, and two belt notches. Not bad progress for a single month I'd say!

On the downside it means I'm out of the no scale challenge, but I had to weigh in for yourself! fitness.

I need to start dedicating myself a little more to exercising nightly, though.
  • icandoit
    icandoit Posts: 4,163 Member
    Options
    :happy: WOOT WOOT:drinker:
    That is FANTASTIC:flowerforyou:
    Keep up the great work:happy:
  • ali106
    ali106 Posts: 3,754 Member
    Options
    you rock!!!!
    I'm a night exerciser too....its not always something you WANT to do but after you do its like ahhhh awesome! lol

great job!!!
    hugs!
    Ali
  • Helawat
    Helawat Posts: 605 Member
    Options
    w00t!