I'm ready to give up, please kick my @$$

I have tryed all week to do my best, well thats what I tell myself to feel better!
I did go for a walk every day for 20 to 40 min, its the eating were I did'nt try hard enugh,
and this morning as I steped on the scale I could see the damage I had done 4 pounds have come back, I feel so :sick: of myself.

Some one please kick my @$$

I'm about ready to give up:sick: :brokenheart:

Mary:mad: :explode: :angry: Thats how bad I feel right now:embarassed: :frown: :embarassed:
I need to believe I can do this!! :huh: :sad:

Replies

• Mary24
    Mary24 Posts: 398
    I have tryed all week to do my best, well thats what I tell myself to feel better!
    I did go for a walk every day for 20 to 40 min, its the eating were I did'nt try hard enugh,
    and this morning as I steped on the scale I could see the damage I had done 4 pounds have come back, I feel so :sick: of myself.

Mary:mad: :explode: :angry: Thats how bad I feel right now:embarassed: :frown: :embarassed:
  • zenmama
    zenmama Posts: 1,000
    I will kick your s if you kick mine............:explode:

zen :devil:
  • Don't give up! The nice thing is, if you know where issue is (eating) you can make some changes there. You can always start small. Something that I did was go to drinking only water, I couldn't believe how many of my calories were used on liquids! By doing this, and portion control on my meals, I can usually save enough every day to give myself a little treat, like fruit, or one in a while a small ice cream. That way, I don't end up binging and going crazy. Stay strong!! We're here to support!
  • Mary24
    What did you do to deserve a kick in the @$$ ?
  • Mary24
    Don't give up! The nice thing is, if you know where issue is (eating) you can make some changes there. You can always start small. Something that I did was go to drinking only water, I couldn't believe how many of my calories were used on liquids! By doing this, and portion control on my meals, I can usually save enough every day to give myself a little treat, like fruit, or one in a while a small ice cream. That way, I don't end up binging and going crazy. Stay strong!! We're here to support!

I dont drink pop, all I ever drink is water milk or if we eat out I'll have an ice tea,
    I have had 1 sundae in 4 week, I had lost 10 lbs in total but now its only 6.
    Its like I have to lose 4 lbs I already worked so hard to lose, one week of bad choses and I have to do it agian.
  • shorerider
    shorerider Posts: 3,817 Member

Are you saying you gained 4 pounds in one week? I don't think that's possible since you've have to over eat like mad to do that. Maybe it's water weight.
  • ali106
    ali106 Posts: 3,754 Member
    okay grey is sooo right that is what we are here for "support" and the occassional neccessary *kitten* kickin! lol

okay you two....fresh start! get up and move, put on the radio and dance like no one is watching, or an exercise tape, go for a walk, a run....just move and it will get the blood pumpin and mindset back where you want it!

If that doesn't work, I can make a visit to Ct to get zen pretty easy....who's near Mary??? LMBO

hugs you guys are in gooooood hands! lol
    Ali :glasses:
  • Eve23
    Eve23 Posts: 2,352 Member
    Mary don't let yourself be defeated by the food. Food is something we all struggle with to some dgree otherwise we wouldn't be here. Look at your food log and where your totals are. I know for me personally I am often high in fats. So I have to make the conscience effort of keeping that low. But you know where your struggle is.

Take a deep breath, YOU CAN DO THIS!!!!!:bigsmile:
  • ali106
    yup its probably water weight....but still a good excuse for a fresh start! lol
    hugs!
  • sgtinvincible
    sgtinvincible Posts: 2,559
    :mad: :mad: :mad: RAR RAR RAR!!!:mad: :mad:

*kicking *kitten*!!!* RAR!!!
    RAR!!!

:mad: :mad: :mad: RAR!!!:mad: :mad: :mad:

*destruction!!!*

RAR!!!

Ok, now that is over you don't have to quit.

Easy eh? :laugh:
  • One other thing, if you were having a rough couple of days just before your weigh-in, that can seriously effect it, too. You could be carrying all that extra water weight..that happened to me last week. I ate out for both lunch and dinner on Thursday, so my weigh in on Friday was definitely effected by that!
  • Mary24
    okay grey is sooo right that is what we are here for "support" and the occassional neccessary *kitten* kickin! lol

okay you two....fresh start! get up and move, put on the radio and dance like no one is watching, or an exercise tape, go for a walk, a run....just move and it will get the blood pumpin and mindset back where you want it!

If that doesn't work, I can make a visit to Ct to get zen pretty easy....who's near Mary??? LMBO

hugs you guys are in gooooood hands! lol
    Ali :glasses:

O.K I'm going to tack the kids to the park now its a 30 min walk 20 if I walk fast!
    Thanks for the butt kicken sgtinvincible:flowerforyou:
    Thanks guys I feel better already:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
    We'll chat more when I get Back from my walk.:happy:

Mary:smile:
  • laurenk182004
    laurenk182004 Posts: 1,882 Member
    I think we all have bad weeks...I just had like 2 bad weeks, but yesterday was my first good day again and today has gone well. You can do this, think about it, if u quit now you'll gain back whatever you lost and probably even more, but if you keep going then you can be the size you want to be and be at a healthier fitness level! Come on, don't give up...I just gave myself this pep talk day b4 yesterday...lol
  • BLammi
    BLammi Posts: 34
    I'm only on day two - and am still motivated - but can speak from experience that motivation goes up and down.

Make one right choice at a time. . . and then another one.

Hope your walk is what you needed!
  • Mary24
    O.K so I'm back from my walk I toke a detour to and back from the park, It toke me 60 min to get there and back:happy: Thank you all for motivating me to keep going:flowerforyou:
    I must admit at first I was just thinking of keeping my bad week to myself, and not ask for help but now I'm glad I did, Thank you, Thank you Thank you.

Oh an one more thing "I use to say I'll start over on monday" but now its ASAP.
    Man that walk did me some good !!!!!
    I really should walk the min i'm depressed, I'll make a mental note now,
    "Go for a walk when your depressed"

Thanks again:flowerforyou: Mary:happy:
  • jenken99
    jenken99 Posts: 564 Member
    aS I SAY THERE IS ALWAYS TOMORROW,, THINGS WILL LOOK UP NEVER GIVE UP AND ALWAYS KEEP THINKING POSITIVE,,:flowerforyou: :heart:
  • ali106
    yeah for Mary!!!!

that's great and isn't it amazing what exercise does???? who'd have thought right?! lol

I'm sooo proud of you!! and glad you feel back on track! you go girl!
    hugs!
    Ali :flowerforyou: