What is everyone's new food/drink obsession?

What is your new food/drink obsession after starting your life style change? Mine is Diet Coke with Splenda and frozen yogurt :)

Replies

• stfuriada
    stfuriada Posts: 445 Member
    OMG YOU MENTIONED DIET SODA!

Prepare for the horde of people saying you might as well kill yourself.
  • SuzieA1991
    SuzieA1991 Posts: 46 Member
    Lol. I don't see why. The diet coke with splenda doesn't have the aspritaine (Sp?) in it like the regular diet cokes do.
  • Amy_Lynn74
    Amy_Lynn74 Posts: 134 Member
    Mine is fiber one brownie bars. I also eat a lot of raw carrots.
  • LoosingMyLast15
    LoosingMyLast15 Posts: 1,457 Member
    right now i'm pretty darn close to being obsessed with making my own hummus. trader joes has tanini paste for less than $2 so for less than 1 container of hummus i can make 3 containers of homemade. tanini paste, can of chick peas, olive oil, lemon juice, garlic and right now sundried tomatoes. blend it all up. yummy! add some carrots and i'm good for lunch.
  • mitchipooo
    mitchipooo Posts: 85 Member
    Gotta be balsamic vinegar, I put that &#$@ on everything! Even sliced apples are better with a bit of balsamic sprinkled on them. And rice cakes with sunflower butter with sprouts, that's my go to lunch at work these days.
  • amandaa02
    amandaa02 Posts: 57 Member
    I know this will sound strange to some.. but I have a new found love for mustard.. Never really liked it before..I was a mayo person.. Now im all about some mustard..
  • LoosingMyLast15
    LoosingMyLast15 Posts: 1,457 Member
    i LOVE mustard. on a baked potato is my fav! i add it to my baked beans too
    I know this will sound strange to some.. but I have a new found love for mustard.. Never really liked it before..I was a mayo person.. Now im all about some mustard..
  • hlcgreene
    hlcgreene Posts: 22 Member
    I am having a wrap for lunch eveyday. A mini one, full of peppers, rocket and one slice of ham :) mmmm
  • amanda_ataraxia
    amanda_ataraxia Posts: 400 Member
    right now i'm pretty darn close to being obsessed with making my own hummus. trader joes has tanini paste for less than $2 so for less than 1 container of hummus i can make 3 containers of homemade. tanini paste, can of chick peas, olive oil, lemon juice, garlic and right now sundried tomatoes. blend it all up. yummy! add some carrots and i'm good for lunch.
    YUM! I had no idea TJ had that. I will be looking for that next time I am there!
    I absolutely love hummus. I especially love,"pizza hummus," which is just hummus with some tomatoes added in.
  • ryansgram
    ryansgram Posts: 693 Member
    I'm now addicted to popcorn.
  • ShilohMaier
    ShilohMaier Posts: 135
    Mashed cauliflower!!! I ate mashed cauliflower everyday for a week straight when I first fell in love with it. I am a low-carber though- so it gets made with sour cream and butter :happy: . Not sure how a low-cal version would taste.
  • thetrishwarp
    thetrishwarp Posts: 838 Member
    Mashed sweet potato. And vanilla almond milk.
  • hailzp
    hailzp Posts: 903 Member
    Salt and vinegar roasted chic peas! ALL DAY!!!
  • sweetpea129
    sweetpea129 Posts: 755 Member
    Oranges! I eat entirely too many oranges.
  • Deluxe97
    Deluxe97 Posts: 34 Member
    I've totally increased my daily water intake with the "to-go" low cal drink powders. Really helps me stay feeling full and staying away from too much soda. My absolute favorite flavor is the HEB brand "Passion fruit".
  • Elyssa_38
    Elyssa_38 Posts: 36 Member
    so my new obsession is protein shake with peanut butter!! I love peanut butter. just 8oz of milk, protein powder and 1spoon of PB and im good for breakfast and dinner! ha
  • Loulady
    Loulady Posts: 511 Member
    Bratwurst stirfry with apples, onions, sauerkraut and mustard. nom nom nom nom.
  • miranda_mom
    miranda_mom Posts: 873 Member
    Drink - Teavana iced tea - a mix of 50% blueberry bliss and 50% pineapple kona pop. No sweetener - it is good on its own and no calories.

Food - grilled fish, roasted sweet potatoes.
  • jenseye
    jenseye Posts: 166 Member
    Iced green tea (plain no sweetener), almonds, spinach, peaches (probably because they are super fresh here now)
  • Jflowwers
    Jflowwers Posts: 137 Member
    siggis yogurt
    shakeolgy
    unsweetend vanilla almond milk