Down 73 lbs. in 3 months: Ops Shirtless and Shameless

Replies

• LesaDave
    LesaDave Posts: 1,480 Member
    Wonderful! And congrats!! I know the kids will love the rides this summer with YOU on the ride with them! Congrats!
  • redcollins78
    redcollins78 Posts: 95 Member
    Thanks so much for the compliments! They are definitely appreciated.
  • redcollins78
    Late I know...sorry!!!!
  • ReinaLorenz
    ReinaLorenz Posts: 88 Member
    congratulations..... I love your story...thanks for the inspiration to keep going on my journey:smile:
  • Absam2
    Absam2 Posts: 19 Member
    You are truly an inspiration!!
  • Awesome job Cowboys Fan = )!!! KUTGW!!
  • fit4lyfeLisa
    fit4lyfeLisa Posts: 529 Member
    Amazing!!! Congrats!!!
  • Sasco67
    Sasco67 Posts: 10 Member
    Just saw your post and was also moved to say something. Your transformation in just 3 months is nothing short of outstanding! It just shows what people can do when they decide to put their mind to it. Congratulations on all your hard work, it's certainly paid off. Your kids must be so proud!!!
  • congrats!
  • SuzieBikiniBound
    SuzieBikiniBound Posts: 114 Member
    Great attitude! Keep up the great work!
  • redcollins78
    Thanks so much!! With every comment and message sent I gain more resolve to get this weight off!! Very appreciative of all the love!! As a matter of fact, I'm so flattered I'm out here blushing which is very hard for a brother my complexion!! Y'all Be Easy and keep up the good work so we can ALL shed these unwanted pounds!! Operation Shirtless but Shameless by the Pool is still at 100%!
  • jenslife82
    jenslife82 Posts: 229
    Great attitude!! I've experienced some of those things myself. Great job on your loss so far! Very motivating!
  • msundrstd1
    msundrstd1 Posts: 27 Member
    Amazing! Keep up the good work!
  • Christine1110
    Christine1110 Posts: 1,786 Member
    Great job losing!! Congrats : )
  • StevLL
    StevLL Posts: 921 Member
    Congrats! Great Job! You are amazing and inspiring. Thank you!
  • yelpat
    yelpat Posts: 414 Member
    Fantastic! Thanks for sharing!
  • Elyssa_38
    Elyssa_38 Posts: 36 Member
    Great job looking good there!!!
  • I'm quite impressed with your progress and your resolve. I'm quite sure once you reach your goal that such a feeling of accomplishment will overcome you that nothing will be beyond your grasp. Keep kicking azz !!
  • Dauntlessness
    Dauntlessness Posts: 1,489 Member
    Well said! I have had those same thoughts at amusement parks! I stopped going on certain rides because I didn't want to be embarrassed. I'm so happy to be under the weight limit!!! Confidence is priceless.
  • THEErikaR
    THEErikaR Posts: 160 Member
    I can relate to every single word. You are doing an amazing job and you look great!!! Thank you for posting, you're words were the motivation I've been neeeding!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!