What is everyone's new food/drink obsession?

Replies

• verptwerp
    verptwerp Posts: 3,659 Member
    Flavored vodka and club soda. My favorites- grape vodka or birthday cake flavored... the birthday cake mixed with club soda tastes like a creamsicle. And you only get the calories from the vodka :)

OH MY birthday cake flavor??? I must try this :drinker:

Learn something new every day :laugh:

Love almost any veggie, and even some fruits, roasted or grilled ...... had thin porkchops with roasted red seedless grapes & a little balsamic vinegar .... will definitely make that again, maybe on the stovetop this time ..... but have to remember not to eat all the grapes before serving the meal !
  • Tonya0605
    Tonya0605 Posts: 111 Member
    Broccoli....already liked it before but LOVE it now. Could eat it everyday!
  • AngieSchaible
    AngieSchaible Posts: 84 Member
    Well I would have to say these are my snacks of the moment lol

Low moisture cheese sticks.

Sunflower Seed packets

Water

Grape Fruit Soda

Sunchips

V8 Fusion

Cheez Its

Reduced Fat Truiscuits

Food Lion Deli Thick cut Honey Turkey Slices

Endanger Species Dark Chocolate
  • RAWBMEOW
    RAWBMEOW Posts: 64
    braggs liquid amino acid and siracha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • rainydaze613
    rainydaze613 Posts: 112 Member
    Lately, I've been eating pistachios like there's no tomorrow.
    I've also been loving the vegan polish sausage (kielbasa) by Tofurky- so delicious, and packed with protein. I throw it into everything- stir fries, salads, etc :)
    Oh, and also golden kiwis and popchips.
  • KayVee
    KayVee Posts: 34 Member
    CLICK Espresso Protein shake, blended with ice.. amazing!!!!
  • triheart
    triheart Posts: 22 Member
    Had those new Lean Cusine spring rolls?? You get 3 for 200 calories! They are very addictive!! :-P
  • a2902c
    a2902c Posts: 96
    Lean Cuisine Fried Rice
  • Elen_Sia
    Elen_Sia Posts: 638 Member
    Quinoa. Greek yogurt.
  • estitom
    estitom Posts: 205 Member
    Soy milk!
  • mitchipooo
    mitchipooo Posts: 85 Member
    Yup Siracha's in there too, that stuff is brilliant on just about everything.
  • mitchipooo
    mitchipooo Posts: 85 Member
    That sounds so good, I love red onion and broccoli together in salad so it would be tasty all roasted up.
  • virginiejaubin
    virginiejaubin Posts: 497 Member
    Greek yogurt!
  • JenMull44
    JenMull44 Posts: 226 Member
    Oranges! I eat entirely too many oranges.

I also eat oranges almost every morning for breakfast now, never used to eat them but now i am addicted to them.
  • limesublime
    limesublime Posts: 118 Member
    I'm crazy about the Bufalo chipotle sauce - it makes everything yummy with 0 calories and a nice mild spiciness. I like Frank's hot sauce a lot too, but after 1/2 cup or so it can be a bit spicy for me :)
  • dolldreams
    dolldreams Posts: 245 Member
    Ahahaha! I was raging a path of destruction all through the Aspartame thread today so when I read the thread title, I really was going to post "Diet Coke, j/k!"

Then I read your post lol!

Hey, enjoy it while you can, I guess. There's worse things out there.

My real new obsession is pistachios. Love those things and I swear I drop weight faster when I eat them.
  • denisebme
    denisebme Posts: 103 Member
    Baked sweet potatoes, and Luna Nutz over Chocolate bars.. yuuuuuuuuuuuum
  • AlicynH
    AlicynH Posts: 201 Member
    Spring Mix salad with Brianna's Blush Wine Vinaigrette dressing.
  • katenmills
    katenmills Posts: 113 Member
    Almond milk!! Ever since I was a kid, I couldn't stand the taste of cow milk. While the other kids were gulping down glasses of it plain, I only liked it if it was choc flavoured. I used to pour the tiniest bit of milk on my cereal - only enough to wet the cereal, not to leave any plain milk at the bottom. My mum used to say that I looked so concentrated while pouring it, you'd think I was dealing with dynamite not milk. But almond milk... I'm hooked, I drink like 2 cups a day!
  • lidybug1984
    lidybug1984 Posts: 71 Member
    Newman's Own Light Sesame Ginger salad dressing on shredded cabbage! Have it for lunch at work all the time and its sooooo good!!