Victorious Victoria Day Challenge. . .May 3

Well, today is hard cardio day. (spin class for an hour, and walking there and back)

Surprisingly "butt sore" today. I think wens sculpt, thurs elliptical (I'm pushing the resistance there, and upping my incline) and friday sculpt was a little hard on my "bummy" (to quote Jillian). So after spinning today, my first dance class in six months should prove interesting on Sunday. Here's hoping I haven't lost my shimmy.

Happy Weekend. . .who took my sunshine? It's back to springtime gray here.:flowerforyou:

Replies

• lotusfromthemud
    lotusfromthemud Posts: 5,335 Member
    Well, today is hard cardio day. (spin class for an hour, and walking there and back)

Surprisingly "butt sore" today. I think wens sculpt, thurs elliptical (I'm pushing the resistance there, and upping my incline) and friday sculpt was a little hard on my "bummy" (to quote Jillian). So after spinning today, my first dance class in six months should prove interesting on Sunday. Here's hoping I haven't lost my shimmy.

Happy Weekend. . .who took my sunshine? It's back to springtime gray here.:flowerforyou:
  • wanderinglight
    wanderinglight Posts: 1,519 Member
    Happy Weekend!

Yep, got my own bummy issues going on. I haven't run the stairs in over six months, so after tackling them two days ago I am definitely feeling it. Getting in and out of my car is the WORST!

Sorry Vivia, but it's gorgeous here in So Calif so I'm about to go for a bike ride on the path, then do some drills on the sand.

I was STARVING when I woke up this morning, which is really rare. I've already eaten 500 cal. so it's going to to have to be a 500-cal workout for me at least.

Have a great day, all!
  • yoginimary
    yoginimary Posts: 6,783 Member
    Ah, 500 calorie bkfst is the norm here. We also have a great weekend in store - low 80s for today and tomorrow, so outside work, here I come. Just when I thought the hibernation was going to kick in.

I've spent all morning on myshape.com - thanks v. I'm very nervous buying a size 8 jean, but they are made in the usa and returnable.

Yesterday I did 30 min elliptical & 40 min walk. Today is some kind of sculpt - either BL or I got Jari Love from Netflix.

Time to get started and stop goofing off on the computer!
  • Helawat
    Helawat Posts: 605 Member
    Happy Weekend!

Yep, got my own bummy issues going on. I haven't run the stairs in over six months, so after tackling them two days ago I am definitely feeling it. Getting in and out of my car is the WORST!

Sorry Vivia, but it's gorgeous here in So Calif so I'm about to go for a bike ride on the path, then do some drills on the sand.

I was STARVING when I woke up this morning, which is really rare. I've already eaten 500 cal. so it's going to to have to be a 500-cal workout for me at least.

Have a great day, all!

I had 678 calories for breakfast, 2 servings of cereal, 1 cup of milk, 1 serving of orange juice with calcium and a hungry girl cookie that has 88 calories.

I don't feel too bad because I'm doing cardio kickboxing and step aerobics today to make room for sushi so I need the nutrients.

Have fun at your workout, I will!