Down 73 lbs. in 3 months: Ops Shirtless and Shameless

Replies

• Thanks for sharing your awesome success, your story is just what I needed to hear today!! You are a true inspiration, thanks again keep up the awesome determination!! :smile:
  • JacqsP72
    JacqsP72 Posts: 19 Member
    Awesome! Great story! Well done!
  • callmekraz5
    callmekraz5 Posts: 7 Member
    Wow! That's fantastic! I just got off vacation yesterday and the same thing happened to me. I went on a roller coaster that i rode last summer and could not get the mechanism to close. I was mortified! That was a kick in the starter to me to get serious.
    Keep u p the good work. You look Wonderful!!
  • Tarah904
    Tarah904 Posts: 20
    Fantastic! Way to go!! Such great results.....love it. Your story is so inspiring! :)

*This* :)
  • dkirkwood108
    dkirkwood108 Posts: 3 Member
    Congrats!!!! Awesome job!!!!!! :smile:
  • fiabka
    fiabka Posts: 294 Member
    My Hero :blushing:

So gotta ask....... are you on target for 80lbs lost by end of June........?????
  • empressnell5801
    empressnell5801 Posts: 2 Member
    wonderful very touchking keeo it up:happy:
  • slimsteelerfan
    slimsteelerfan Posts: 193 Member
    Awesome! You're story is so uplifting. I really had to read this today! Keep it up!!!! However, there is only one negative remark I have............."booooooooooo COWGIRLS". lol KIDDING!
  • ant2and
    ant2and Posts: 17 Member
    Outstanding
  • TriumphNow
    TriumphNow Posts: 526 Member
    Wow! Congratulations on your success so far. There are sure to be great things to come for you.
  • Raemama
    Raemama Posts: 203 Member
    Amazing work! I empathise with everything you wrote. One of my goals is to not be afraid to ride any amusement park ride (and believe me, my fear is not in the ride - it's weather or not I'll fit it it!!). Bring on the roller coasters!!
  • missmonica78
    missmonica78 Posts: 7 Member
    Wow!! Just WOW!!

I totally relate to everything in your OP. Especially folding your arms on the plan. I thought I was the only person who did that.
    A plane ride for an obese person is nothing short of humiliating and dehumanizing, in my opinion. The last time I was on a plane and had to uncomfortably fold my arms for the entire plane ride. I swore it would be the last time. Prayerfully, the next time I get on a plane, I will be a normal weight and be able to enjoy the ride.

You are such an inspiration, and no matter how long it takes, I plan to succeed right along with you!
  • alright bro! keep on trucking, I was 356 lbs myself..friend up if you like
  • jenniferlmartinez
    jenniferlmartinez Posts: 95 Member
    amen!! I hear you on all accounts!!!
  • ShellyKay67
    ShellyKay67 Posts: 489 Member
    awesome! great story! and SO GLAD you got your motivation! hard work pays off!
    This is the quote on my board at work this month:
    "Patience, persistance and perspiration make an unbeatable combination for success!" (Napolean Hill)
    keep your spirits up and you got this! : )
  • russ1220
    russ1220 Posts: 58
    Wow, very inspiring and I have to say too funny! But these are real people stories and it can be anyone of us.

Thanks a bunch! :flowerforyou:
  • Brandi_Lei
    Brandi_Lei Posts: 30
    WOW!! Your story is amazing and inspiring!!! I pray for you to have even more great success!!
  • alfredapittman
    alfredapittman Posts: 256 Member
    Congrats on all of your success! You are doing an awesome job!
  • Najay
    Najay Posts: 273 Member
    Wow, a true encouragement. Awesome results, congrats on your accomplishment.
  • sabrinalg
    sabrinalg Posts: 242 Member
    Congrats! You look great!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!