Down 73 lbs. in 3 months: Ops Shirtless and Shameless

Replies

• hothodgie
    hothodgie Posts: 258 Member
    You are kicking butt in all the right ways! That is a great success so far!!!
  • redcollins78
    redcollins78 Posts: 95 Member
    Awesome! You're story is so uplifting. I really had to read this today! Keep it up!!!! However, there is only one negative remark I have............."booooooooooo COWGIRLS". lol KIDDING!

Hey Now!! I will not be dissed on my own blog by a Steelers Fan!!! LOL!! Just playing!! Have a good one, just glad I can provide a smile, a bit of inspiration, possibly some hope to know "US REGULAR FOLK" can do it without all the pills, programs, surgeries, or celebrity TV Shows...Be Easy!
  • Elyssa_38
    Elyssa_38 Posts: 36 Member
    Awesome! You're story is so uplifting. I really had to read this today! Keep it up!!!! However, there is only one negative remark I have............."booooooooooo COWGIRLS". lol KIDDING!

Hey Now!! I will not be dissed on my own blog by a Steelers Fan!!! LOL!! Just playing!! Have a good one, just glad I can provide a smile, a bit of inspiration, possibly some hope to know "US REGULAR FOLK" can do it without all the pills, programs, surgeries, or celebrity TV Shows...Be Easy!

lol Had to say something as Football season is right around the corner!! Crack me up!!

BTW GO COWBOYS!!!!
  • Tashia_HH
    Tashia_HH Posts: 99 Member
    Awesome work! Keep it up!
  • utahgirl247
    utahgirl247 Posts: 370 Member
    you are amazing and yes, i have experienced all those things you mentioned and it is no fun, NO FUN at all. i finally found my motivation just a month ago and feel like you, that there is no going back. it is time for me to be healthy, alive and active. thank you for your post, it is an inspiration to me and you have helped solitify my motiviation to keep on with my health goals.
  • doggiesnot
    doggiesnot Posts: 334 Member
    For anybody who has ever started sweating bullets while walking onto an airplane wondering if their seatbelt would fasten or have to suffer the embarrassment of asking for a belt extender. Not to mention sitting with your arms folded the whole flight so as not to infringe on anyone else’s space. For anybody that has ever waited hours with their kid to get on a thrill ride in a theme park just to be turned around because the buckling mechanism wouldn’t fasten for you; having to disappoint your kid while walking back down through the line. Or the private pain of suffering through holding your breath long enough to tie your shoe, this may be comical to some but I’ve experienced it all. I’m here to say you can make a change. There’s no need for fad diets, gimmicks, purging, pills, or surgeries. With the right dedication you too through only diet and exercise can lose the weight. I promise after getting up to 363 lbs, I felt I was a lost cause but I found my motivation on 2/27/2012 and since then there has been no turning back! I’ve made a little progress but until I can go out to the pool with my kids and be “Shirtless and Shameless”, I’ll keep pushing. Good Luck to all My Fitness Pals that read this! Let’s Go!!

Pure awesomeness!!
  • sazzyp1973
    sazzyp1973 Posts: 517 Member
    well done sir! You have worked really hard and look amazing as a result! Great job, really inspirational!
  • love22step
    love22step Posts: 1,103 Member
    Great decision and great progress!!!!!
  • Hadassk
    Hadassk Posts: 63
    You are wonderful! Thank you for sharing!!!
  • fabilonga
    fabilonga Posts: 4
    Congrats :) great work! Keep it up :)
  • Neraks
    Neraks Posts: 30 Member
    Friggin AWESOME!!!!
  • sunrise611
    sunrise611 Posts: 1,848 Member
    Great post! Yay you! Congrats!!!
  • Neecy_Pooh
    Neecy_Pooh Posts: 122
    You are a true inspiration! Great job on your level of motivation and drive! (I am that very same way!) Bravo to you!!
  • herlittlegreendress
    herlittlegreendress Posts: 57 Member
    For anybody who has ever started sweating bullets while walking onto an airplane wondering if their seatbelt would fasten or have to suffer the embarrassment of asking for a belt extender. Not to mention sitting with your arms folded the whole flight so as not to infringe on anyone else’s space. For anybody that has ever waited hours with their kid to get on a thrill ride in a theme park just to be turned around because the buckling mechanism wouldn’t fasten for you; having to disappoint your kid while walking back down through the line. Or the private pain of suffering through holding your breath long enough to tie your shoe, this may be comical to some but I’ve experienced it all. I’m here to say you can make a change. There’s no need for fad diets, gimmicks, purging, pills, or surgeries. With the right dedication you too through only diet and exercise can lose the weight. I promise after getting up to 363 lbs, I felt I was a lost cause but I found my motivation on 2/27/2012 and since then there has been no turning back! I’ve made a little progress but until I can go out to the pool with my kids and be “Shirtless and Shameless”, I’ll keep pushing. Good Luck to all My Fitness Pals that read this! Let’s Go!!

Congratulations!! You have done absolutely amazing and your post nearly made me tear up. I could relate so well to your experiences. Its time for a lifestyle overhaul! Thank you for sharing. :)
  • marie_cressman
    marie_cressman Posts: 980 Member

you are such an inspiration! keep it up!
  • KimL122
    KimL122 Posts: 148 Member
    That's awesome! Keep it up and you will be at your goal in no time. Congrats again on what you've accomplished thus far.
  • kasee8
    kasee8 Posts: 47
    Phenomenal! Thanks for sharing.
  • amjenty
    amjenty Posts: 22
    Your story brought tears to my eyes- truly!! What an amazing road you've traveled! Keep up the fantastic work!! :happy:
  • sunshinesquared
    sunshinesquared Posts: 2,733 Member
    Total AWESOMENESS!!! Way to go, keep up the great work!
  • vacherin
    vacherin Posts: 192
    You honestly look like a different person in the After photo. Congratulations on your success!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!