Slim women / muscled men...

almostatgoalweight
almostatgoalweight Posts: 234 Member
There seems to be a degree of attraction towards slim women and muscled men, so I'm wondering, which is easier to achieve? Of course you don't know what it's like to be the other gender, so you're going to have to guess!

Replies

2143661 Posts: 566 Member
    I would think a slim woman. Building muscle is HARD, way harder than dropping fat.
  • mikeyboy
    mikeyboy Posts: 1,057 Member
    I think they both require a lot of hard work and dedication.
  • Dave198lbs
    Dave198lbs Posts: 8,810 Member
    just curious...whats the point of even wondering about this?
  • jerber160
    jerber160 Posts: 2,606 Member
    "size two clothes don't come to those too lazy to sweat..." legally blonde.
  • HeidiMightyRawr
    HeidiMightyRawr Posts: 3,343 Member
    I would say a slim woman (for most people)
    Building muscle is hard and takes time and effort in the gym, and outside the gym. Being slim really just requires not eating more than your body needs to maintain that weight.
  • phinphanbill26
    phinphanbill26 Posts: 574 Member
    Both require eating right and exercising hard.
  • NomNomCupcakes
    NomNomCupcakes Posts: 135 Member
    I would think a slim woman. Building muscle is HARD, way harder than dropping fat.

I agree^^
  • almostatgoalweight
    almostatgoalweight Posts: 234 Member

Some people sit and wonder, you know?
  • CaseRat
    CaseRat Posts: 377 Member
    Both require eating right and exercising hard.

True, but being made of muscle takes years of this.

Thus, being a slim woman.
  • FrugalMomsRock75
    FrugalMomsRock75 Posts: 698 Member

And furthermore, what's the point of wondering why she's wondering about this?

Just curious...

:p
  • Easywider
    Easywider Posts: 434 Member
    Cutting is easy and you get results quickly. It's all about discipline and consistency.

Building lean muscle and say..gaining an inch on your arms takes tenfold the amount of time.
  • dmpizza
    dmpizza Posts: 3,322 Member
    Depends on your metabolism.
    Some guys retain muscle easily(not me), some women find it easy to stay thin.
  • Smuterella
    Smuterella Posts: 1,623 Member
    Cutting is easy and you get results quickly. It's all about discipline and consistency.

Easy? Well, you are a young man. Try being a woman over 30 on hormonal birth control. I have lost 1lb in 6 months!

:-)
  • placebomonkey
    placebomonkey Posts: 104 Member
    I'm gona go with slim is harder only because personally I find it easy to run 40 minutes than saying NO to a chocolate donut :laugh:
  • FrugalMomsRock75
    FrugalMomsRock75 Posts: 698 Member

Easy? Well, you are a young man. Try being a woman over 30 on hormonal birth control. I have lost 1lb in 6 months!

Or just over 30 and female. Period. It is a long hard road for women 30+ just because of our regular hormones! yuck!
  • Easywider
    Easywider Posts: 434 Member

LOL, I don't think I want to try that. ;[

I only do cutting cycles for 6 weeks tops. Those 6 weeks are miserable but the end result usually yields between 3-5lbs of adipose tissue shrinkage.
  • Rae6503
    Rae6503 Posts: 6,294 Member
    Slim women.

But I prefer muscled women. :smokin:
  • Lolli1986
    Lolli1986 Posts: 500 Member
    when considering this question, it needs to be remembered that men put on muscle FAR more easily than women, and men also lose fat far more easily.

a woman saying 'building muscle is REALLY hard' doesn't add anything more to the argument than a man saying 'cutting is EASY :D'

cutting is easy for men. putting on muscle is REALLY hard for women...

that being said, it stands to reason that the low body-fat, muscled woman has taken up the most difficult challenge. XD

however, reaching a state of being a slim woman requires less time in years than a guy putting on muscle.
  • Barkley87
    Barkley87 Posts: 126 Member
    I'm gona go with slim is harder only because personally I find it easy to run 40 minutes than saying NO to a chocolate donut :laugh:

There's a bit more to building muscle than saying no to junk food...
  • Jugie12
    Jugie12 Posts: 282 Member
    I would say a slim woman (for most people)
    Building muscle is hard and takes time and effort in the gym, and outside the gym. Being slim really just requires not eating more than your body needs to maintain that weight.

I could not disagree more with the logic here.