And... I'm back. Thanks Joanna.

Not sure why I left in the first place but until today it had been quite a while since I'd even logged on to enter my food.:blushing:

When did we get these cutie little faces to add to our messages?!

So, I'm back thanks to Joanna who sent me a sweet little myspace message... "Haven't seen you in a while Adrianne" Well, you caught me.:tongue:

Hope you're all doing well & I'm glad to be back... even though I'm probably starting over. :sad:

Have a fantastic day!:flowerforyou:

Replies

• ahertel0214
    ahertel0214 Posts: 244 Member
    Not sure why I left in the first place but until today it had been quite a while since I'd even logged on to enter my food.:blushing:

So, I'm back thanks to Joanna who sent me a sweet little myspace message... "Haven't seen you in a while Adrianne" Well, you caught me.:tongue:

Hope you're all doing well & I'm glad to be back... even though I'm probably starting over. :sad:

• redalee
    redalee Posts: 256 Member
    Hey, you have been gone for awhile!
    Glad to see you back, wondered where your cute face was! Hee hee. :bigsmile:
  • Healthier_Me
    Healthier_Me Posts: 5,600 Member

Hiya honey bunz!:happy:

I hope you & little miss Juliet are ok.
    I'm sure you can and will pick up right where you left off.
    The smilies were added last week I think... cute huh?
    Cheryl is having a grand time using them :happy: :tongue:

Glad you're back Adrianne!:flowerforyou:

:heart: Joanna:heart:
  • ahertel0214
    ahertel0214 Posts: 244 Member
    Yes, no worries we're both happy & healthy - I was just being a lame-o about logging on (and eating well).

But I'm back and ready to keep plugging away... 7 weeks and counting until my love comes home!:love:

Why does it not shock me that Cheryl loves the little smiley things?!:laugh:

Take care & have a wonderful evening!
  • cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 33,942 Member
    :huh:
  • Healthier_Me
    Healthier_Me Posts: 5,600 Member
    :laugh:

Ooohh..... your honey bunz is coming home soon... yay!!! :smooched:
  • Hey! welcome back!!! I missed you too!!!!!