141 pounds gone and counting (PICS)

sarah2954
sarah2954 Posts: 291 Member
I started MFP January 16th,my fiance started the 20th. As of today, I've lost 59 pounds and he's lost 82.I would like to lose 15-20 more pounds, and he would like to lose another 100.

The first photo is the one that changed my life. My aunt took this at Christmas and mailed me a copy. It arrived January 15th. I couldn't believe that was me. I looked awful, so swollen.

028-2.jpg

This photo was taken at a wedding last night. (I had carpal tunnel surgery five days ago so I had to do my hair and makeup one-handed :)

i-jrtQbgT-L.jpg

Replies

• sarah2954
    Ok, gotta resize and get the other to post. Grr.
  • risefromruin
    risefromruin Posts: 483 Member
    Congratulations to you both!! What an awesome journey you guys are on together :) You look amazing.
  • bmarie612
    bmarie612 Posts: 221 Member
    You both look great! Good job! ..and you miss thang are beautiful!!! :)
  • sarah2954
    Thank you :)
  • inittothinit42
    inittothinit42 Posts: 64 Member
    Wow, you both look great! Inspiring changes!
  • TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    Wow, you look great! So different to the first pic... Great work, well done!
  • leetime4me
    leetime4me Posts: 20
    So great that you did it together! I wish I could get my husband on board. You are gorgeous!!
  • jsapninz
    jsapninz Posts: 909 Member
    Oh my goodness! You are melting into such a stunning woman! Congratulations and keep it up! :drinker:
  • sarah2954
    Oh my goodness! You are melting into such a stunning woman! Congratulations and keep it up! :drinker:

Awwww thank you!!
  • sarah2954
    So great that you did it together! I wish I could get my husband on board. You are gorgeous!!

I believe that is why we were both so successful. This is a huge life change and if you have a partner and they are still living your old life, it's hard to sustain new changes.
  • izzydino
    izzydino Posts: 254 Member
    Both of you look great!
  • slim104
    slim104 Posts: 160
    You both look fantastic. Well done. It's so inspiring to see photos like this. Thank you.
  • wow way to go, you look great! keep it up
  • blf20
    blf20 Posts: 97 Member
    Now, you both look like your younger sister/brother! Congratulations!
  • Great progress! Congrats :-)
  • congrat' ! you are gorgeous !
  • sarah2954
    You both look fantastic. Well done. It's so inspiring to see photos like this. Thank you.

You're welcome! I LOVE looking at before and afters, especially when I first started. It feels awesome to be able to post some afters to inspire others.
  • dawn1801
    dawn1801 Posts: 117 Member
    Wow, you guys look great!
  • chrissydrske
    chrissydrske Posts: 45 Member
    You two look great . I love the after pics and I know one day I will not be a diabetic. I am doing this for my health to be there for my kids.:smile:
  • Wow, You both look amazing.
    Congrats!!!!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!