im gonna do it!

Options
Ok, since I joined this website I have still been eating junk, maybe not as much as before, because this website made me more conscientious of what I was eating but i decided that starting this week i am going to try very hard to turn down mcdonalds when my family is eating it. And when my boyfriend asks, "what do you wanna do for dinner?" i am going to stray away from thinking "hmm i can have anything i want for dinner, how about pizza or taco bell!!" I am going to say something more like,. "maybe we should cook something." Because most of the time he wants to eat healthy too, like me, he loves eating salmon and rice and marinated chicken. So i am going to give this a shot and see how i feel at the end of the week. My boyfriend says that i will notice right away that i got all the garbage out of my system for a week, that i will be more energized and better feeling. So we will see...wish me luck!!

also if you have any healthy recipes for brownies, cookies, or other desserts, or just for a special dinner, feel free to post them in this bulletin, that would be great!

:heart: Danielle

Replies

• healthychic
    healthychic Posts: 298
    Options
    Ok, since I joined this website I have still been eating junk, maybe not as much as before, because this website made me more conscientious of what I was eating but i decided that starting this week i am going to try very hard to turn down mcdonalds when my family is eating it. And when my boyfriend asks, "what do you wanna do for dinner?" i am going to stray away from thinking "hmm i can have anything i want for dinner, how about pizza or taco bell!!" I am going to say something more like,. "maybe we should cook something." Because most of the time he wants to eat healthy too, like me, he loves eating salmon and rice and marinated chicken. So i am going to give this a shot and see how i feel at the end of the week. My boyfriend says that i will notice right away that i got all the garbage out of my system for a week, that i will be more energized and better feeling. So we will see...wish me luck!!

also if you have any healthy recipes for brownies, cookies, or other desserts, or just for a special dinner, feel free to post them in this bulletin, that would be great!

:heart: Danielle
  • greysweatshirt
    Options
    I use the website allrecipes.com when I'm looking for something..maybe you could look there!
  • cinandchris
    cinandchris Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    Best of luck to you. I hope your week goes well. :smile: