Which to buy...

Options
msarro
msarro Posts: 2,748 Member
Well, my tax return just came today, and I'm torn between getting myself a heart monitor, or a nintendo Wii. Help me decide :)

Replies

• msarro
    Options
    Well, my tax return just came today, and I'm torn between getting myself a heart monitor, or a nintendo Wii. Help me decide :)
  • lotusfromthemud
    lotusfromthemud Posts: 5,335 Member
    Options
    Everyone I know who bought a Wii says that the novelty wears off. (just what I've heard. . .other opinions could be different.)

I'd go with the HRM. . .but that's just me. I love mine.
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options

I need a new dress please. :bigsmile: :bigsmile:

Get the heart monitor! And put some of it in (what's that thing I've heard about called...???) oh yeah..a savings account! :drinker:
  • msarro
    Options
    Haha, only one thing is getting bought with it :) The rest is going into savings... thats 4 months worth of student loan payments that I don't have to worry about... just gotta make it last til my christmas bonus!

I think i'm gonna start looking around ebay for a HRM... prolly gonna get an F11.
  • lotusfromthemud
    lotusfromthemud Posts: 5,335 Member
    Options
    I love my F11, just to further encouragement.:wink:
  • LightenUp_Caro
    LightenUp_Caro Posts: 572 Member
    Options
    Well, I've been trying to save up for a Wii. I'd probably get that...but that's just my immaturity shining through. A HRM would be nice, but I mean...come on...

yes, I'm in college and love nothing more than playing Wii with my drunk friends at 2 am.
  • lietee
    lietee Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    hah ai have a nintendo wii and i am waiting on the wii fit game that keeps people exercizing to come out!
  • msarro
    Options
    Well, I just got a polar f11 on ebay, brand new, 112$ shipped. W00t!
    Should be here by wednesday!
  • msarro
    Options
    I think I'm going to get the wii, but not until I hit 220lbs. Thats 20~25 pounds from now... about 2 months if I keep going at my current rate. It'll be tough but I will do it... give myself something to work for.
  • ali106
    ali106 Posts: 3,754 Member
    Options
    good plan!!!!!!!!:wink:
  • msarro
    Options
    Can anyone tell me about the soniclink thing? Like, how does it work? From what I've gathered I put the monitor next to a microphone, and thats how it uploads the information from my exercises?