Any advice would be nice!!

tparkin
tparkin Posts: 126 Member
I'm not new to the site but I have just recently began using the calorie and exercise tracker ( before I logged in a book). Does anyone have any advice they could give me. I'm 5'2" , 165lbs with a current BMI of 29.9.

Good Luck to everyone!!!!!

Replies

• tparkin
    I'm not new to the site but I have just recently began using the calorie and exercise tracker ( before I logged in a book). Does anyone have any advice they could give me. I'm 5'2" , 165lbs with a current BMI of 29.9.

Good Luck to everyone!!!!!
  • pmkelly409
    pmkelly409 Posts: 1,653 Member
    Best advise I can give you is READ, READ, READ!! Just read posts until your head explodes! they are full of such incredible, wonderful, super motivating information!!

Here are two great ones to start with:

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/10665-newbies-please-read-me-2nd-edition

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/6556-the-answers-to-the-questions

when you are done, just start doing searches on things that interest you like recipes, or exercise.

Stick with it, ask for help and it will work for you!!!

:flowerforyou:
  • ali106
    ali106 Posts: 3,754 Member
    I'm about the same as you...actually you've got me by a few pounds....I'll catch up hopefully LOL...

I wish you luck and I agree read on up and ask your questions as they come up! Just do your best and if you slip up get right back on board, its will work!

hugs and best to you too!
    Ali :flowerforyou:
  • ratzlofft
    ratzlofft Posts: 6 Member
    I am down 17 with another 18 to go. Keep eating what they suggest in caloric intake. The more you exercise the more you can eat. I found that i am exercise a lot and having to eat alot! Of good stuff that is. It is too easy to fill up on high caloric bad food. Find some snacks you like, check the calories and have a 100 of snacks every day. I have found that Dried apples are good little snacks and also Vanilla wafers are a great little cookie you have about 8 of. Keep it up! You'll get there!!

T
  • tparkin
    Thanks everyone!! I will definately keep reading!