Cleavage, inappropriate or fine?

Replies

• wewon
    wewon Posts: 838 Member
    1. Nobody is jealous.

2. Do what you want.

3. Don't complain when people make assumptions about you based on how you're dressed.

Ditto.

Context is everything.

If you're strong enough to deal with the reactions that you will inevitably get, then do what you want.

If, on the other hand, you are made easily defensive, self-conscious, or otherwise uncomfortable then don't do it.
  • Vincentsz
    Vincentsz Posts: 407 Member
    As a 38E, I will tell you that

1. It is not appropriate at work
    2. It is appropriate at 99% other places and everybody is jealous!

It's summer and you should not be dying in a turtleneck. Also we should be allowed to wear the same cuts as everyone else. If my cleavage goes up past the neckline then GOOD FOR ME! :laugh:

Be yourself girl. I support you. Or wish I did anyway! wink wink
  • michellekicks
    michellekicks Posts: 3,624 Member
    Lots of cleavage makes my kids uncomfortable.
  • HollywoodDJ
    HollywoodDJ Posts: 296
    I would say that it is acceptable given you have proper support. As long as they aren't wobblin' around like two overly enthusiastic beachballs go for it! I will not say that women who are genetically endowed can fly sans support in the summer. Smaller chests can wear adorable tops with nothing but I would never leave home with out my 36 D girls being held close. Also there are just some cuts, even in tank tops that are designed for smaller frames. Pick a style that shows skin but still looks great on your rack.

COMPLETELY AGREE WITH THIS!!!!! Accentuate properly and it's an AWESOME thing! I love my boobs when they are in a great bra and gorgeous top! *Wink!
  • MSimm62385
    MSimm62385 Posts: 227
    It's fine in my opinion. As long as you aren't getting offended by the glances you'll be getting by putting it out on display.
  • kriswigg
    kriswigg Posts: 95
    I agree with the what seems to be most people's answer......depends on when and where. How much does come into it, too. I mean,if you have big "girls" and I can see to your belly button, that's probably a bit much, but otherwise, so what? And, all those hater B's and less (like me :laugh: ) are just jealous.
  • mowu
    mowu Posts: 245 Member
    you can never go wrong with tits.
    tits make any situation better.
    yay tits.

...and the same goes for bacon so by logical extension if cleavage is inappropriate bacon would be inappropriate, and since I've never heard of anyone finding bacon inappropriate cleavage can not be inappropriate
  • jdploki70
    jdploki70 Posts: 343
    My wife has this issue. Really, it doesn't matter to a guy if you show skin or cover it up. We'll fill in the blanks. She usually wears things that show shape, but not actual cleavage. But I have never complained about women showing unless they complain about me staring...and running into things.
  • cPT_Helice
    cPT_Helice Posts: 403
    Classy cleavage is always appropriate!

^this^
    No matter the size of the girls, if you are out there (no pun intended), braless, with a neckline down to your navel, barely covering the nipples with the V, that's a bit much. (except maybe at the beach or at home)
    But, some cleavage showing..... so what?
  • jwc101
    jwc101 Posts: 39 Member
    <
    wants to be friends with all big boob women. lol
  • Vincentsz
    I have a huge chest and Im sorry just cant hide it.. its there.. so no its not inapporpriate.. if people dont like it.. then they can look the other way..lol

definitwly not looking the other way missy
  • skullshank
    skullshank Posts: 4,324 Member
    you can never go wrong with tits.
    tits make any situation better.
    yay tits.

...and the same goes for bacon so by logical extension if cleavage is inappropriate bacon would be inappropriate, and since I've never heard of anyone finding bacon inappropriate cleavage can not be inappropriate

this is poetic right here.
  • Cliffslosinit
    Cliffslosinit Posts: 5,044 Member
    Rock out with your tits out
  • margaretrican
    margaretrican Posts: 16 Member
    It depends on the situation, its always about where you are what you should be wearing.
  • Being a 40D myself, I say go for it. It's hot as hell and sometimes you just gotta let the girls out to play
  • usera1365
    usera1365 Posts: 146 Member
    <
    Supporter 24/7 ( It's a Beautiful thing )
  • manderson27
    manderson27 Posts: 3,510 Member
    I wore a very nice, adidas top to the gym the other day, it was quite fitted and held everything nicely in place. (I have a pair of 38dd's) when I was standing up fine, lifting fine, lay down on the floor and was doing some planks, glanced in the mirror and wow CLEAVAGE!!!!!!

Guy behind me could see right down my top. Now I love my cleavage, I show it off a lot. I am used to men looking when I am out so why I felt uncomfortable at the gym I am not sure. Maybe because I was lying on the floor and not in any position to cover up without stopping in the middle of my routine.

So I think it is how you feel about it not anyone else.
  • Vincentsz
    Being a 40D myself, I say go for it. It's hot as hell and sometimes you just gotta let the girls out to play
    LMAO
    free the twins!
  • karenjoy
    karenjoy Posts: 1,841 Member
    I have very large breasts, I am a 32GG (UK which makes me a J or something in the US) I have a cleavage in just about anything, I have to dress very conservatively at work, but I am proud of my rack, and my Husband thinks its great, so I show it off when its appropriate :drinker:
  • I guess it depends on who they belong too....

6847578373_b0b32c178a3.jpg