Cup of Tea?

Options
2»

Replies

• melaniecheeks
    melaniecheeks Posts: 6,349 Member
    Options
    How many calories are you running up with your tea intake?

Me, I run on tea, I drink several mugs a day (no sugar, mind )

But it's still only about 100 cals a day, tops. For me it's worth it.
  • dsc32209
    dsc32209 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Have you tried vanilla flavored almond breeze in your tea. I think it has 20 calories to 1/2 cup
  • chelseyjoan
    chelseyjoan Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Watermelon Tea, hot or cold!!
    Mmm

Buy a tea steeper and get loose tea, makes such a difference in taste and yumminess!!

Just use a lil' bit of sweetner and cut the milk,
    sweetner has 0 cals and if you use a lil' bit then the aspartame is not harmful,
    you'll get used to it without milk!!
  • TeachTheGirl
    TeachTheGirl Posts: 2,091 Member
    Options
    ...don't give it up.

I just work my tea into my calories and enjoy it probably more than I used to. No more 5 cups a day, either. Just one if I can fit it in just before bed. You can't take my PG Tips away from me. T_T
  • Marillian
    Marillian Posts: 3,892 Member
    Options
    Try flavored herbal teas or infusions. I also drink Constant Comment Orange Spice tea without sugar.

Also, Stevia is not an artificial sweetener, it's natural from the leaves of the Stevia plant. However, beware of some brands which say they contain stevia but also contain various sugar alcohols, too. You want pure stevia and you only use a tiny amount because is is many times sweeter than sugar.
  • mommyhof3
    mommyhof3 Posts: 551 Member
    Options
    I still have mine with 1 tbsp of half and half and 1 tbsp of sugar. One a day in the morning. I wouldn't give it up. I chose to have one in the morning and drop the rest.