I have Fallen in Love

Options
So I've never been big on Dressing for Salad, I've always felt that salads should be crisp and light feeling when you eat it , I normally use lemons, salt and pepper, but tonight I tried something different, Wishbones Rasberry Bliss Spritzer, OH MY GOSH:heart::heart: :heart: :heart: :love: I LOVE IT !!! any other Recommendations?

Replies

• kittybellenir
    kittybellenir Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    So I've never been big on Dressing for Salad, I've always felt that salads should be crisp and light feeling when you eat it , I normally use lemons, salt and pepper, but tonight I tried something different, Wishbones Rasberry Bliss Spritzer, OH MY GOSH:heart::heart: :heart: :heart: :love: I LOVE IT !!! any other Recommendations?
  • ali106
    ali106 Posts: 3,754 Member
    Options
    i love the sprays!!! you can make your own too....they sell those gadgets to use for olive oil....or even a spray bottle I guess would work...lol...I love good seasons italian dressing you make yourself....its great!

hugs and good luck...welcome to the wonderful world of dressing LOL
    Ali :flowerforyou:
  • kittybellenir
    kittybellenir Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    OH and Bear Creek Soups, So much soup, so tasty, so Filling and so little calories!!!!
  • abbychelle07
    abbychelle07 Posts: 656 Member
    Options
    OH and Bear Creek Soups, So much soup, so tasty, so Filling and so little calories!!!!

SO GOOD!
  • pmkelly409
    pmkelly409 Posts: 1,653 Member
    Options

oh i remember the day I too fell in love. :heart: :heart:

The spritzers are the bomb!! :explode:

Now they have 100 calorie packs of Craisins, I add those to my salads for my sweet tooth and it is super yummy!