getting back after a few days of being sick

I was doing so good with going to the gym and eating right. Friday night Wham.... I caught a bug and it knocked me out for for 3 days today I felt well enought to go to work. While I was at home I didn't want to eat because everything made me want to get sick So now I am taking it easy and drinking plenty of fluids and vitamins. Just wanted to check in I didn't lose any weight nor gain so I guess that is good. I am off to a new start today I think I am going to the gym later tonight to get some cardio in and maybe the sauna to sweat out the rest of this bug I have.
Happy losing!

Replies

• I was doing so good with going to the gym and eating right. Friday night Wham.... I caught a bug and it knocked me out for for 3 days today I felt well enought to go to work. While I was at home I didn't want to eat because everything made me want to get sick So now I am taking it easy and drinking plenty of fluids and vitamins. Just wanted to check in I didn't lose any weight nor gain so I guess that is good. I am off to a new start today I think I am going to the gym later tonight to get some cardio in and maybe the sauna to sweat out the rest of this bug I have.
    Happy losing!
  • Loretta_Jo
    Loretta_Jo Posts: 609 Member
    I’m glad you are feeling better.
    Welcome Back. :flowerforyou:
  • Thank you Loretta :smile:
  • Eve23
    Eve23 Posts: 2,352 Member
    Glad you are feeling better. Please don't overdo it to soon.

Eve:flowerforyou:
  • I will try not too Thanks EVE!!!:smile: