Knee High Boots Week 3

Replies

• Sarandipity
    Sarandipity Posts: 1,560
    Mine is going pretty good considering I have been battling a mild headache for the last 2-3 days. I made homemade applesauce yesterday and it is delicious! I haven't really been working out, but have been staying within my calories :tongue:
  • foxyforce
    foxyforce Posts: 3,078 Member
    How is everyones weekends going?

Mine went well. I visted my family. Of course, I ate terrible though I did go running on Saturday. I'm very proud of myself because I didn't have access to a gym up here so I had to do it around the neighborhood and I did it even though it was 40 degrees outside.. to me, that is COLD.

i did really well, though I have been drinking a lot of caffeine so I know that is why I am not as hungry.

feel better sara! homemade applesauce sounds sooooooo yummy.

ladies, check it out!!:
    http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=300375220018
  • I did so good this weekend. The past few days Ive been WAY under my calories. I havent been hungry and Ive really been worried about going into starvation mode. Im going through alot of problems and I dont feel the need to eat. I dont want to gain but I dont want to force myself to eat. Catch 22 all over the place. When I did eat I was eat some freaking delicious food. I really miss cooking.

I did also start a new challange this weekend, 200 crunches. Im kind of excited, I really need good abs to rock a bikini. (I havent owned one since I was 12) Woo hoo!!!!!
  • czewwhat
    czewwhat Posts: 8,715
    I am back from Maryland, Did you miss me?
  • KaitieBug
    KaitieBug Posts: 559 Member
    Did pretty awful the past few days, didn't bother to log. Gained another pound. Back on it again today.
  • JoyousMaximus
    JoyousMaximus Posts: 9,285 Member
    Did pretty awful the past few days, didn't bother to log. Gained another pound. Back on it again today.
    I'm going to try not logging for a few days. I think I actually eat less when I don't:ohwell:
  • OH MY GOD I have great news!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I weigh myself because I havent weighed myself in a few days and guess what. Im under 200!!!!!!! Ive lost almost six pounds in a week. Im at 196. 196!!!! Oh my god. I cant wait for weigh in this week.
  • JoyousMaximus
    OH MY GOD I have great news!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I weigh myself because I havent weighed myself in a few days and guess what. Im under 200!!!!!!! Ive lost almost six pounds in a week. Im at 196. 196!!!! Oh my god. I cant wait for weigh in this week.

*Happy dance for Sam*
  • Kityngirl
    Kityngirl Posts: 14,332 Member
    I am back from Maryland, Did you miss me?
    :flowerforyou:
  • Kityngirl
    You guys should fire me. Last weekend was crappy (broke up with bf of 5 years), this weekend I had some kind of stomach flu/food poisoning...I swear I will get back on the spreadsheets this week....:embarassed:
  • Sarandipity
    Sarandipity Posts: 1,560
    You guys should fire me. Last weekend was crappy (broke up with bf of 5 years), this weekend I had some kind of stomach flu/food poisoning...I swear I will get back on the spreadsheets this week....:embarassed:

Aww Kityn :flowerforyou: Hope you feel better soon :flowerforyou:
  • foxyforce
    OH MY GOD I have great news!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I weigh myself because I havent weighed myself in a few days and guess what. Im under 200!!!!!!! Ive lost almost six pounds in a week. Im at 196. 196!!!! Oh my god. I cant wait for weigh in this week.

that is so awesome. not only are you under 200, but you are practically in the lower end of the 190s. way to for all your hard work girl, that is so fab!!
  • KaitieBug

SUPER EXCITING, YOU GO GIRL!!!!!! *happy dance* :bigsmile: :flowerforyou:
  • Thanks everyone. Im going to be honest Im afraid to step on the scale, I dont want to know that it was all a dream. However I do have a picture to prove it. :bigsmile:
  • foxyforce
    is the picture your scale for your ticker!! lol. that is so great. i love it. it will motivate you so much. maybe i should do mine!!!!
  • is the picture your scale for your ticker!! lol. that is so great. i love it. it will motivate you so much. maybe i should do mine!!!!

It is, I had to take a picture of it to make sure I wasnt seeing things. Its still hard to believe
  • JoyousMaximus
    It is, I had to take a picture of it to make sure I wasnt seeing things. Its still hard to believe
    :bigsmile:
  • denitchy
    denitchy Posts: 445
    It's been a while since I've logged my food and exercise, but I have been busting my butt! I was getting on the scale everyday and seeing the dial go up instead of down!! BUT.... I am back down again today, and I am putting the scale away!! It is so discouraging when you're working so hard and the scale is going the WRONG WAY! :grumble:
  • KaitieBug
    Welcome back, Cz!! How was your trip?

Uggghhh so the week before finals, I get sick...ear infection hit my sinuses, last night everything moved into my chest....DAGNABBIT!! :sick: Definitely not in a working out mood...too much homework, and that's going to take the little energy I have left. :ohwell: Drinking lots of water, some oj, eatin yogurt and fruits and veggies. And lots of sleep. And vitamins. Hopefully I can bust it before the weekend.
  • Kityngirl
    Down a pound!!! Here's hoping I break out of the 170s next week :bigsmile: