zaggora hot pants

Anyone have these? I don't workout without them & I sweat like crazy!!! I'm not trying to sound like a commercial or anything. lol
Just my 2 cents. ;)
www.zaggora.com

Replies

• mmapags
    mmapags Posts: 8,934 Member
    Of course you sweat with them. That's what they are designed to do. They don't effect fat loss at all though.
  • AnvilHead
    AnvilHead Posts: 18,344 Member
    Of course you sweat with them. That's what they are designed to do. They don't effect fat loss at all though.
    ^ This. Sweat != fat loss.
  • Kalraii
    Kalraii Posts: 89
    Correct me if am wrong but I always thought sweat = water loss? The effort itself though probably helps burn the cals. consider if proof of your efforts! Sweating is great! xD
  • LottieLou13
    LottieLou13 Posts: 574 Member
    I don't get it...somehow having a sweaty bum helps you to lose fat? :huh:

I'd rather just work out.
  • mcarter99
    mcarter99 Posts: 1,666 Member
    ^ This. Sweat != fat loss.

I think this above was trying to say 'sweat does not equal fat loss'. I hope. If we could sweat off the pounds we'd all have saunas in our homes.
  • bazaar1982
    bazaar1982 Posts: 159 Member
    I have some, had them 3 days. Not expecting to lose weight, but there is suggestion that they help with water weight and reduce cellulite- both pluses for me!
  • AnvilHead
    AnvilHead Posts: 18,344 Member
    I think this above was trying to say 'sweat does not equal fat loss'...
    Yep. "!=" was intended to signify "does not equal". I was just too lazy to go look up the keyboard combo to input "≠".