Can't workout today

Ok I am unable to workout due to being sick I am dizzy so should I just eat less :sick: :yawn:

Replies

• Ok I am unable to workout due to being sick I am dizzy so should I just eat less :sick: :yawn:
  • banks1850
    banks1850 Posts: 3,475 Member
    Well, you should try to stay under or around your allotted calories.
    But make sure you eat enough to help your body recover. I would
    stay somewhere around maintain levels when you are sick, you don't
    want to add extra stress.
  • Thanks, That helped
  • don't feel bad i can't work out for 3 more weeks cause i cracked my knee cap
    default Posts: 124 Member
    i can't work out for about 2-3 more weeks due to elbow tendanitis (spelling probably), a result of lifting 5 days a week for the past 6 months, now i go stir crazy when i don't go. we'll see how my calorie intake changes
  • redalee
    redalee Posts: 256 Member
    Ow, ow and ow! Sorry everyone! Bummer :frown:
    Hope you feel better soon rach, and to Jason and KBe - here's wishing you a "heal up quick!":flowerforyou:
  • Loretta_Jo
    Loretta_Jo Posts: 609 Member
    thenewrach ~ being dizzy is not a fun thing. Be careful and take care of yourself. :flowerforyou:

kbedry ~ Sorry about the cracked knee cap I KNOW that is painful. I hope you heal fast. :flowerforyou:

jasonbattle ~ Take care of that elbow. I KNOW that is painful also. I hope you heal fast too. :flowerforyou:

All of you take care and you will be back to it soon. Just take it easy for now and heal and get better.
    :flowerforyou: