Yes
    Moderately active
    Big to insatiable
  • thejulesmarie
    thejulesmarie Posts: 17 Member
    No kids
    Moderate.. I run 4-5 days a week
    Non-existent

Poor boyfriend. I was out of control 2 years ago and now I'm completely content with not having it. Between school, work, workouts, and counting calories my mind just can't get in it!
  • ytfelmi
    ytfelmi Posts: 47
    One child: 8yr old daughter
    Activity level: slightly active. I'm a photographer, so when im not out shooting, im sitting at my computer, editing. I go to the gym for an hour a day, 5 times a week.
    Libido: insane!

I can't stop thinking about sex lately. My boyfriend can just smile at me, and I'm ready to jump his bones. We've always been pretty passionate in that department, thank goodness, but he has a busy work schedule.. I can tell when he's too tired, without him having to say so.. So I feel bad initiating when he's so sleepy. But then I'm laying there craving him like nobody's business. Haha. We don't get to see each other as often as I'd like, but he definitely rocks my world, and always makes it worth the wait. :]
  • FuneralDiner
    FuneralDiner Posts: 438 Member
    This thread alone is making me hot under the collar.
  • mishelnkiki1
    mishelnkiki1 Posts: 87 Member
    28, 2 kids, activity level is low but my sex drive is out of this world! always has been no matter what my weight is. i think a high sex drive just runs in my family. lol.
  • trophywife24
    trophywife24 Posts: 1,472 Member
    what is your age? 27
    do you have kids? two boys, 5 and 2
    your activity level on an average day? active! gym 5x/week and always on my feet otherwise. I'll sit when I'm dead.
    your sex drive? none, moderate, normal, big, insatiable - insane. Teenage boy insane. It's recently like that though, I used to be a total slug after our first kiddo and until our baby was about a year old.
  • trophywife24
    and you ladies that have a drive of zero with your first, young babies - it gets better.. it honestly does. That's a sucky period in your life sex-wise.
  • lin7604
    lin7604 Posts: 3,019 Member
    my son is almost 6.. still no change? :(
  • Crying_In_Color
    Crying_In_Color Posts: 246 Member
    3 kids
    Gym just about every day and of course the daily house cleaning.
    My sex drive is intense. All I want to do is have sex.
  • hothodgie
    hothodgie Posts: 258 Member
    Kids: yes, 9 and 3
    Activity: Moderate to high depending on the day
    Libido: Phenomenally insatiable!!! Always have been, probably always will be. And yes, I am married to one of those men who are good with once every few months. If toys didn't exist, Id be in heaps of trouble. And dammit if I don't find my husband so irresitably sexy. I actually thought I'd burn some of my sexual tension at the gym. HA HA! NOPE! Little did I know it would make it ten times worse. And I never wait for him to initiate anything. If I did, I think I'd only have it a few times a year. With begging and pleading its only once or twice a month.
  • twiztc
    twiztc Posts: 135
    no kids, never wanted and never gonna have
    Activity: less than I want, desk job and 30 mins to and hour a day of whatever i can manage
    libido: OMG!! and not gettin it..

Hubby and I are very affectionate but he just dont need it and Im a crazy ***** for it.
  • spicypepper
    spicypepper Posts: 1,016 Member

Can I just say that I LOVE your ticker! OMG!
  • beach_please
    beach_please Posts: 533 Member
    3 kids
    activity level: moderate
    sex drive: I'd say moderate. Honestly, there are days when it's all I think about but then I have days where my husband has to be the initiator. It tends to fluctuate... my poor husband has no idea what to expect I am from one day to the next. I guess it's one way of keeping him on his toes.
  • xxempress
    xxempress Posts: 122

Can I just say that I LOVE your ticker! OMG!

THAT TICKER gives me all kinds of crazy, erotic feelings
  • 0somuchbetter0
    0somuchbetter0 Posts: 1,335 Member
    2, aged 5 and 8
    about half the time at the computer, other half the time running around, chasing kids...currently getting about an hour of cardio per day
    sex drive...meh. In my 30s is was GREAT...insatiable and exciting and dirty and hot. Now, not so much. Hub and I seem to be on the same page...most of the time we'd rather sleep. I'm hoping as I lose the weight and get more in shape, things will change!
  • AABru
    AABru Posts: 610 Member
    and you ladies that have a drive of zero with your first, young babies - it gets better.. it honestly does. That's a sucky period in your life sex-wise.

Also, the longer you wait, the harder it gets to have sex...so do it sooner rather than later!
  • AABru
    AABru Posts: 610 Member
    two kids under 6
    Moderately active
    Its definately better in the summer when I'm off work. My DH refers to me as Dr. Jekyll and Ms. Hyde. As I am very work focused during the school year, and in the summer anything goes...we average 2 a week during the school year maybe 4 times in summer.
  • joslin2005
    joslin2005 Posts: 138
    yes, 2 kids. 4 year old and 9 month old
    lightly active... up and down alot with the kids, cooking cleaning and work out 5x a week
    varies from normal to big....children hinder MY sex drive haha especially since the little one came along
  • trophywife24
    my son is almost 6.. still no change? :(

Do you think maybe that's just a habit now? I/we honestly went through like... a 5 year period that it was once every two weeks.. once a week... once a month.. it was horrible and it was 150% me. I really got into the habit of not doing it and it just got to be the last thing that I wanted to do..... ever. Is it both of you or just you? I really really believe that you have to do it to want to do it, and the more you do it, the more you'll want to. It's hard girl, I can commiserate.
  • talrcat
    talrcat Posts: 97 Member
    2 kids 2 & 6
    BUSY
    My sex drive is through the roof right now..LOL Hubbies is not :sad: Thank heavens for toys!!! :bigsmile:

I'll second that says the single lady...