80 10 10

I just received the "80/10/10 diet" by dr douglas graham. And i cant wait to read it cover to cover. Have any of you read it and if so what are your thoughts. I have been learning about the raw food movement for about a year now but havent gone completely raw. And i think i am ready.

Replies

• DevotedWife
    DevotedWife Posts: 29 Member
    I haven't read the book, but I've seen it mentioned in different online raw food communities. It's definitely one that I want to read, so I'm hoping my library will get a copy b/c I'm not sure it's one that I want to buy. I'd love to read your thoughts on it as you read through it.
  • Gurlyknockout
    Gurlyknockout Posts: 115 Member
    Hello! I am new here but I just got my copy of 80 10 10 last week. Very interesting stuff! I heard of the book from the you tube guy "thelifegenerator" he is loaded with tons of info. I’m so glad to see other people that are also in to eating clean! I fell off the wagon this Memorial weekend but I will be getting back on very soon!

See ya around :)
  • Jesse_Hunter
    Jesse_Hunter Posts: 162 Member
    I am a low fat raw vegan.

It is a truly fantastic book!

http://www.icallthisliving.com
  • vegansara
    vegansara Posts: 192 Member
    I've been thinking about buying this book lately. For those that read it, how was it helpful?
  • elfo
    elfo Posts: 353 Member
    Great book!
  • danikanoodles
    danikanoodles Posts: 150 Member
    That book was probably the best thing I ever did for myself. Worth a read. He also has great videos of his talks on youtube.
  • Rawvine
    Rawvine Posts: 27 Member
    Just received my copy and read the first chapter so far... Loving it! Very informative already, can't wait to read the entire book!