Does that make me crazy?

1131415161719»

Replies

• You are all crazy.
  • TROUBLE2
    TROUBLE2 Posts: 6,660
    You are all crazy.

well if we are ALL crazy then thta means youre in good company!!! :wink: :devil:
  • Gogo
    Gogo Posts: 9,942 Member
    You are all crazy.

GO GO GADGET CRAZY LAZER BEAM!!!!! *shoots tabs*
    BWAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH -- you are now crazy too!!!
  • TROUBLE2
    TROUBLE2 Posts: 6,660
    You are all crazy.

GO GO GADGET CRAZY LAZER BEAM!!!!! *shoots tabs*
    BWAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH -- you are now crazy too!!!

she showed you her "Gadget"

lucky Tabs... :blushing: :wink:
  • courtney_love2001
    courtney_love2001 Posts: 1,468 Member
    Whenever I look at numbers in a sequence, say, for instance, the time on a digital clock, I like to come up with a relationship between the numbers. Say it is 6:23. 2x3=6. Does that make me crazy?
  • MFPfriend
    MFPfriend Posts: 1,121 Member
    I hope not, because I do the same thing,

When I sleep at night, I have to be covered with a blanket (and not a sheet, that doesn't count) from mid-calf to upper chest, or I can't sleep.

Does that make me Ka-Razy??
  • ButterIsGood
    ButterIsGood Posts: 201 Member
    MFPfriend wrote: »

When I sleep at night, I have to be covered with a blanket (and not a sheet, that doesn't count) from mid-calf to upper chest, or I can't sleep.

Nope cuz I have to have my feet covered so nothing can grab me and pull me under the bed.

I have to have my closet door closed before being able to fall asleep . Does that make me crazy?

• AmberGlitterSparkles
    AmberGlitterSparkles Posts: 699 Member
    MFPfriend wrote: »

Nope cuz I have to have my feet covered so nothing can grab me and pull me under the bed.

I have to have my closet door closed before being able to fall asleep . Does that make me crazy?
    Totally normal!

I am neurotic about my spilt ends, but refuse to get a real hair cut. So, I sit and pick though my hair and individually cut off split ends one at a time.

Does that make me crazy?