My HRM Just Arrived!

shorerider
shorerider Posts: 3,817 Member
My Highgear HRM just arrived! Took a little bit to figure out but I've got it going now and the chest strap even fits me! :tongue:

Heading out now to test it.

Replies

• shorerider
    My Highgear HRM just arrived! Took a little bit to figure out but I've got it going now and the chest strap even fits me! :tongue:

Heading out now to test it.
  • msarro
    msarro Posts: 2,748 Member
    Awesome, let us know how it goes. So far I love mine!
  • shorerider
    A rain storm moved in, so I couldn't take my bike outside for a spin--I used my exercise bike instead. The good news is that MFP was only off by 15 calories! It said that for a 20 minute workout, I should have burned 282 calories but my HRM reads 267.

I'm so thrilled! I was terrified the MFP had been overestimating my calorie usage, so for the last week or so, I had been really cutting back on eating my exercise calories for fear I was over-eating. I should have known better though because in the last week, I've lost 5 pounds! I have now lost a total of 19 pounds :drinker:

Anyway, so far I say I recommend the HighGear Duo HRM to all--but it's just the first day using it. It's a little trying getting it set up but the instructions are good and they have support online, too. For $40, I'm not sure it can be beat at that price!