My daughter's 5th birthday!

Options
We're having cake and ice cream (a small piece of cake and one scoop for me), then we're going to the skating rink for a couple of hours.
With all the running around, shopping and doing all the last minute preparation, I've burned 500 calories not even thinking about it!...and will probably burn about 500 more when we go skating:), so I'm not going to worry about the calories from the cake and ice cream too much.:flowerforyou:

Replies

• GTOgirl1969
    GTOgirl1969 Posts: 2,527 Member
    Options
    We're having cake and ice cream (a small piece of cake and one scoop for me), then we're going to the skating rink for a couple of hours.
    With all the running around, shopping and doing all the last minute preparation, I've burned 500 calories not even thinking about it!...and will probably burn about 500 more when we go skating:), so I'm not going to worry about the calories from the cake and ice cream too much.:flowerforyou:
  • 5KNohno
    5KNohno Posts: 503
    Options
    Enjoy that time with your little girl.:flowerforyou:
  • LokiFae
    LokiFae Posts: 774 Member
    Options
    That sounds fun! Have a good time!
  • beep
    beep Posts: 1,242 Member
    Options
    Maybe it can be one of those days that you fool your body :happy:
  • FatDancer
    FatDancer Posts: 812 Member
    Options
    You can have your daughter's cake and eat it too! Happy Birthday and have a great time at the party! Birthdays only happen once a year, time to celebrate!
  • GTOgirl1969
    Options
    Maybe it can be one of those days that you fool your body :happy:

So far I've burned as many cals. as I have taken in, so I guess that's good....I will have a small slice of cake and a spoonful of ice cream and call it good.:drinker:
  • lina1131
    lina1131 Posts: 2,246 Member
    Options
    Happy Birthday Little GTO! :bigsmile:
  • GTOgirl1969
    Options
    Happy Birthday Little GTO! :bigsmile:

:laugh: Thanks...I'll take some pictures and put them on my profile so you all can see them:smile: