Rude lady in the gym..

Replies

• BlueInkDot
    BlueInkDot Posts: 702 Member
    You're hot.

Well thank you. I sure didn't get this way being in the weights. That is for sure.

I like you. :D
  • sewerchick93
    sewerchick93 Posts: 1,440 Member
    ermagerd! the nerve of some people getting all in your stuff about wearing make up and wanting it to look perfect. You never know when Mr. Right is going to show up and you NEED to be prepared and look your best.

The "lifter" probably just wanted the sammich you made and were holding for your man. I think all gyms need to have a lunk alarm maybe it would have put a stop to her rude behavior.
  • KaidaKantri
    KaidaKantri Posts: 401
    The mirrors are there to watch your form not check your makeup.

This. If you want to go put on more make-up when your working out, which is rediculous anyways IMO, then go to the freakin bathroom.
  • itgeekwoman
    itgeekwoman Posts: 804 Member
    fixing makeup was the best!!! I love it. I always look to see how much my mascara has run. I go to the gym after work and can't be bothered removing the makeup first. I don't want to look like a raccoon, but really, I don't care because even if I do.. I OWN the look.

It's all good, great post.. good laugh!
  • daterminedfatburnerX
    daterminedfatburnerX Posts: 346 Member
    what the heck you wearing makeup at the gym anyways........wow... <keeping comments to myself>
  • WendyFitMomCHANGED
    WendyFitMomCHANGED Posts: 311 Member
    Who told you, you were allowed to leave the Kitchen????
  • Erisad
    Erisad Posts: 1,580
    lol... I find it very amusing just how many people don't get that you're joking :)

very funny post :)

I know right. Funny thing is I probably lift heavier than most girls replying to this thread.

I have no doubt about that whatsoever... it's sad to see how many people lack a healthy sense of humour

It's not a lack of humor, just that I honestly couldn't tell whether she was serious or not because there are TOO many people out there who would honestly behave this way. That and I tend not to find troll posts funny anymore. :yawn:

That is your loss. I made like 10 new friends. We can't all get along.

I think I'll survive just fine. :wink:

Good, I don't need debbie downers as friends anyways.

So not having the same sense of humor as you makes me a debbie downer? Huh. Right. :laugh:
  • Anastacia1119
    Anastacia1119 Posts: 157 Member
    This made my day! hahaha Great job op.
  • bazaar1982
    bazaar1982 Posts: 159 Member

Lol. Thank you. Think I might start using it as a term for boobs anyway....
  • Here2GetFit
    Here2GetFit Posts: 292
    things-that-amaze-me-gullible-oranges-things-amaze-me-demotivational-posters-1313719572.jpg
  • OP, you're great!
  • JustJennie1
    JustJennie1 Posts: 3,843 Member
    :laugh:
  • BlueInkDot
    BlueInkDot Posts: 702 Member
    OP, I love you SO freakin HARD :heart:

Wanna make out? I got about ten minutes before my next 15 minute cardio session.

Geelemmethink...YESSS!!

OH ME TOO. :D
  • nixirain
    nixirain Posts: 448 Member
    lol... I find it very amusing just how many people don't get that you're joking :)

very funny post :)

I know right. Funny thing is I probably lift heavier than most girls replying to this thread.

I have no doubt about that whatsoever... it's sad to see how many people lack a healthy sense of humour

It's not a lack of humor, just that I honestly couldn't tell whether she was serious or not because there are TOO many people out there who would honestly behave this way. That and I tend not to find troll posts funny anymore. :yawn:

That is your loss. I made like 10 new friends. We can't all get along.

People are not very observant! If you just look at her profile picture you should know that you can get arms like that from a treadmill.
  • Here2GetFit
    Here2GetFit Posts: 292
    gullible.jpg
  • breyn2004
    breyn2004 Posts: 162 Member
    I seriously hope this is a joke......

Skinny girls look good in clothes. Fit girls look good naked.

Make-Up at the gym.... why?
    Mirrors in the weight area.... to watch your form.
    Who cares what you wear.... you're there to work your *kitten* off.

Lift and lift heavy ladies! :smile:
  • classycouture
    classycouture Posts: 888 Member
    Sooo I went to the gym the other day. I did about 15 minutes of cardio and I started sweating.

You actually SWEAT when you're at the gym? Classy ladies don't sweat, they also don't poop.
  • JAllen32
    JAllen32 Posts: 990 Member
    HAHA! Sweet. You people kill me.
  • Anastacia1119
    Anastacia1119 Posts: 157 Member
    gullible.jpg

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • jahzbuttafly
    jahzbuttafly Posts: 175 Member
    ...What the hell are lululemons?

^^^^^^^^^^LMAO^^^^^^^^^^^^ but I am with you, what are lululemons?