Drinkin' Hard

Replies

• Had 1 sip of the Mad Dog and was sick for hours...
  • absinthe! without a doubt, that stuff is evil :( x
  • zenchild
    zenchild Posts: 680 Member
    Sex with an Alligator: layered shot with Chambord, Midori and Jagermeister. My husband says I'm not allowed to have Jager ever again.
  • Mbishop7684
    Mbishop7684 Posts: 171 Member
    5 o'clock vodka... back in the college days we were so broke 4 of us scrounged enough to by a bottle of this crap from the 7th ring of he**. Unfortunately we only had one mixer, ONE WARM can of diet coke the we rationed with a SIP as a chaser. Needless to say that night ended with drunken back handsprings down the hall and into a wall.... ugh.
  • fbmandy55
    fbmandy55 Posts: 5,263 Member
    Oh, and anything peppermint flavored. I remembered taking a shot of something minty not long ago and burping up mint flavored booze when you are drunk is a recipe for blowing napalm...
  • auroranflash
    auroranflash Posts: 3,569 Member
    This stuff will kill you. Or, make you drink it all and get so completely tore up that when your BF comes home and asks where all the rum went, you drunkenly try to blame it on your sober friend, five feet away, in not-so-hushed whispers.

Kraken-Rum.jpg
  • tungsten93
    tungsten93 Posts: 76 Member
    This thread makes me want to drink. And it's only 9:47.
  • nikinyx6
    nikinyx6 Posts: 772 Member
    This stuff will kill you. Or, make you drink it all and get so completely tore up that when your BF comes home and asks where all the rum went, you drunkenly try to blame it on your sober friend, five feet away, in not-so-hushed whispers.

Kraken-Rum.jpg

I love the KRAKEN!
  • yoovie
    yoovie Posts: 17,121 Member
    Everclear.
  • yoovie
    yoovie Posts: 17,121 Member
    I LIE, actually - its bayou lafourche moonshine... -_-
  • KANGOOJUMPS
    KANGOOJUMPS Posts: 6,472 Member
    the worm in tequila,, i think i was sick for a week!
  • Bronx_Montgomery
    Bronx_Montgomery Posts: 2,287 Member
    The worst drink I have ever tasted was Molson Ice. YUCK!!!

Molson%20Ice%206pk%20Btls%20WEB.jpg
  • RoboLikes
    RoboLikes Posts: 519 Member
    I never actually had it, but Freshman year of college all my roommate would drink was 99 Bananas. It smelled sweet and gross and never interested me. It REALLY never interested me after she puked up 99 Bananas and her dinner into my lap. Even when I think about that stuff I gag.
  • auroranflash
    auroranflash Posts: 3,569 Member
    I never actually had it, but Freshman year of college all my roommate would drink was 99 Bananas. It smelled sweet and gross and never interested me. It REALLY never interested me after she puked up 99 Bananas and her dinner into my lap. Even when I think about that stuff I gag.

I got 99 bananas cuz a b!tch drank some.... :laugh:
  • triinityz
    triinityz Posts: 146 Member

I got 99 bananas cuz a b!tch drank some.... :laugh:

^^hahaha
  • mitchipooo
    mitchipooo Posts: 85 Member
    Silk Tassel rye whiskey - passing out on the stairs and waking up to find vomit on the ceiling...not a good night. In the DR the first un-aged batch of white rum costs about $5 a bottle and is lovingly called "gasolina"...yup it lives up to it's name.
  • 2muchsauce
    2muchsauce Posts: 1,078
    The worst..........that I can remember........was Grappa while I was in Italy. I was 17..............and still smuggled a bottle home:)
  • Froggy1976
    Froggy1976 Posts: 472
    Goldschlager....blech!
  • OhLibra
    OhLibra Posts: 221 Member
    rot gut moonshine made in backwoods TN.....I prayed for death.

^ this!
  • gettinthere
    gettinthere Posts: 529 Member
    like the song states "tequila makes her clothes fall off"!! I try to stay far away from it!

On another note I still haven't been able to drink a Ceasar since my 19th bday....wasn't good coming back up and out my nose...I think my whole face burned for a week!!