MFP weight loss challenge!

Who's up for a little challenge?! Im currently in a weight loss challenge locally. But i thought it would be great to get those on MFP involved too for extra support for everyone's goals! So who wants to join me?

My goal is to loose 50 "ish" by December! I have 120lbs to lose total, but i would love to set short term goals too!

Who's with me!

Replies

• jenypri
    jenypri Posts: 46
    I am totally in, I am in an "Drop 10" challenge here in town and this would be some added motivation
  • aethompson5507
    aethompson5507 Posts: 251 Member
    I am totally in, I am in an "Drop 10" challenge here in town and this would be some added motivation

Awesome! :drinker:
  • ahelgers10
    ahelgers10 Posts: 376 Member
    I am in! I have around 50 pounds to lose to reach my goal and anything to help me stay motivated I am all for.
  • aethompson5507
    I am in! I have around 50 pounds to lose to reach my goal and anything to help me stay motivated I am all for.

yay! Im excited! :flowerforyou:
  • aethompson5507
    anyone else?? c'mon guys!!
  • anyone else?? c'mon guys!!
    right just trying sort this out, is it drop 10 by december ?
  • vhensley99
    vhensley99 Posts: 41 Member
    I would love to join also. I need to lose a total of 89lbs so if I lost 50lbs by dec that would be great :)
  • phazar77
    phazar77 Posts: 7
    I'm in.....I want to lose 50 by Christmas, I have lost 6.......but doing it as a group will give me the added strength I need.
  • heartsherps
    heartsherps Posts: 57 Member
    I want to be less than 160 pounds before September 15th (concert and the start of school). Kind of a lofty goal with another 13-14 pounds to lose, but hey, reach for the stars, yes?
  • kellylou1367
    kellylou1367 Posts: 91 Member
    I'm up for this challenge, my goal weight is to be 40lbs lighter than what I am now and my big goal date is to be achieved by December too :)
  • mommy2ajs
    mommy2ajs Posts: 1,319 Member
    I'm in as well, I have another 40lbs to lose and I would like to do it by New Years.
  • ncpromom
    ncpromom Posts: 2 Member
    I'd love to join! My goal is 30 by Thanksgiving. I'm a few weeks in and on track so far. I've been divorced for 4 years and I'm working on the NEW ME! I want my kids to see a mom who's focused, healthy and reaching for tough goals.
  • aethompson5507
    to everyone involved... theres no necessary number everyone has to lose! its your goal, what you would like to lose by christmas! mine is 50+ , but were all here for motivation! , i'd love for everyone to friend everyone so we cal all see what eachother is doing! i was thinking about making a logo picture for everyone to use as their picture from now till december so we "know" whos in the challenge when it pops up in our notification , since some of us have lots and lots of friends! then this way, we know who's in the challenge and can encourage eachother that much more! whatcha think?
  • aethompson5507
    i sent everyone friend requests!!
  • jcjsjones
    jcjsjones Posts: 571 Member
    I still have 40 before I hit goal, so I'm in! I would like to be finished by Christmas as well. That will be 100 pounds in a year, and completely deserving of a NSV post! :smile:
  • jcjsjones
    jcjsjones Posts: 571 Member
    to everyone involved... theres no necessary number everyone has to lose! its your goal, what you would like to lose by christmas! mine is 50+ , but were all here for motivation! , i'd love for everyone to friend everyone so we cal all see what eachother is doing! i was thinking about making a logo picture for everyone to use as their picture from now till december so we "know" whos in the challenge when it pops up in our notification , since some of us have lots and lots of friends! then this way, we know who's in the challenge and can encourage eachother that much more! whatcha think?

That's a great idea!
  • alissamac
    alissamac Posts: 1 Member
    Count me in please - I need any and all motivation possible. Thanks! Alissa
  • Mistyblu08
    Mistyblu08 Posts: 580 Member
    i sent everyone friend requests!!
    count me in!!! 30lbs by Dec 1st :)
  • CaitlinedB
    CaitlinedB Posts: 67 Member
    I would love to do this as well! Please add me to the challenge! Great idea!
  • tatimoco
    tatimoco Posts: 8 Member
    I'm in. So far lost 25 and I need to lose 17 lbs to reach my goal.