Here goes my weird question: RE: Breast growth =)

2»

Replies

• auntkaren
    auntkaren Posts: 1,490 Member
    My problem is the girls are going south, they just aren't young and perky anymore:cry: It would take a miracle to get them back where they use to be.:ohwell: Sgt that looks like a sexy picture, wish it was more clear to see.:bigsmile:
  • LokiFae
    LokiFae Posts: 774 Member
    Everyone!?!? AWWWW!!!! :sad: I already have enough as it is!!! :sad:

I guess I should have said...Everyone who WANTS some. :smile: Don't cry over free boobs.
  • Beccilynn
    Beccilynn Posts: 177
    WOW I just dont know what to make of this thread anymore ... I wash my hands of it :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • GravyGurl
    GravyGurl Posts: 1,070
    Mary Poe...hope you enough for all of us!

Oh, I do!!! Boobs for everyone! :bigsmile:

Everyone!?!? AWWWW!!!! :sad: I already have enough as it is!!! :sad:

SGT you do NOT have Moobies! :laugh:
  • GravyGurl
    GravyGurl Posts: 1,070
    My problem is the girls are going south, they just aren't young and perky anymore:cry: It would take a miracle to get them back where they use to be.:ohwell: Sgt that looks like a sexy picture, wish it was more clear to see.:bigsmile:

now see I have a plan for the twins going south.... gonna pierce my nipples and then wrap a chain over my neck connecting the 2 and that will make them perky! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • zaiikaa
    zaiikaa Posts: 112

now see I have a plan for the twins going south.... gonna pierce my nipples and then wrap a chain over my neck connecting the 2 and that will make them perky! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

ROFL...