Bodybuilding.com's Female Training Bible 12 Week Program

Welcome to Bodybuilding.com's Female Training Bible 12 Week Program! Below is the link to the program and lots of great info. This program appears to be geared towards using a gym or gym equipment since it focuses mostly on strength training. It can be used for all fitness levels.

http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/womans_lean_sexy_bible.htm

The starting date is Monday, November 3rd. I realize 12 weeks is a commitment so maybe we can break it into two six-week sections... posting before and after pictures, weight-loss, and measurements.

As a suggestion, you may want to download their app (body space). I'm pretty impressed by it! I selected this as my training program so each daily routine pops up and then I can log the workouts right from my phone. (The light blue button is at the end of all the workouts on the program page - "schedule this program.")

I'm ready to chuck some of my cardio workouts to get the athletic, fit, weight training bodies I constantly see in the success board. Are you ready to get out of your comfort zone at the gym and use the big boy toys? Let's rock it, ladies!
Owner: Cella30Leaders: Cella30Created on October 30, 201423 membersPrivacy: Public

Announcements

Discussions

Upcoming Events

Aw snap, no events are coming up.

Members