Megan_smartiepants1970's profile

Megan_smartiepants1970

53 years old

Female

Member since December 18, 2018

"I am on a mission to lose this weight and keep it off for good....tired of being a damn yoyo lol"

About Me:

My name is Megan...I am not new here ...I have been here off and on Since 2009.....I am a single mom to a beautiful 18 year old daughter whom I home schooled ..She has been on honor roll every year PROUD MAMA :o) I also have a son who is now an adult (24) who was in the Navy now a cop in WA....... I am an avid collector of anything dolphins:o) I am a co-captain and a moderator to an amazing group called Fat 2 Fit here on MFP I am also in charged of recruiting for this wonderful group ... Being in a group has helped me interact with people with the same goals and making it fun to lose weight :)

Why I want to get in shape:

I am tired of losing the weight and gaining it back multiple times ...I am on a mission this year to lose the weight and keep it off for good. I want to be the healthy mom for my daughter and watch her grow into a beautiful adult. I want to be able to walk my 2 dogs without feeling like my lungs are going to pop out of my chest. I was diagnosed with type II diabetes back in Jan. 2019 when I was hospitalized for 9 days due to the flu/pneumonia I also quit smoking after 30+ years in Jan. 2019 :o) 2019 was not kind to me ...I hoping 2020 will be so I can succeed....No injuries please 2020..Well I somehow re -fractured my foot by just walking my 2 dogs this year...Possible foot surgery (foot surgery happened on March 27,2020 now I have to live with a long screw in my right foot ugh ...I am hoping this will be the only thing that happens to me in 2020 . I twisted my ankle on July 9th while working out ... My Podiatrist told me I have a stress fracture on the top of my foot (WHAT THE HELL) . I can't catch a break (literally) lol.....I will not let this stop me from reaching my goals .. 2nd hernia surgery was suppose to happen on 4/21/21 but when I called I was told I was not on the schedule ...now it is happening on 4/28/21 I am crossing my fingers that this will be the last surgery geeeez ...I am tired of being cut open 2022 dealing with headaches/migraines and hip aches due to hip dysplasia ughh ...I broke my left ankle in 2 places and tore ligaments and tendons on 10/8/22..I had surgery on 10/19/22 where he put a plate and 4 screws ...now I have an infection where 1 of the screws is .....2nd foot surgery happened on 12/15/22 I swear it is never ending with me ..3rd foot surgery is happening on 1/31/23 at 8am..4th foot/leg surgery happened on 3/31 where he put another rod in my leg and I have more screws in my foot ( I really hope this is the last surgery..I am tired of being cut open )

My Inspirations

• To fit into my cute much smaller clothes
  • To be there for my daughter and son

Recent Activity

Megan_smartiepants1970's activity is only viewable by friends. If you know Megan_smartiepants1970, send Megan_smartiepants1970 a message or add Megan_smartiepants1970 as a friend.