Winning Teams and MVPs

Options
Cindyinpg
Cindyinpg Posts: 3,902 Member
Winning team from Week One is Daryl and Carol as most of their team checked in and Carol was su h a Rockstar on the show. All of you are immune from the attacks this week. Or if you choose, you may do one attack of your choice this week or save this pass for the future.

On the other teams, the MVPS are everyone who checked in and met all their goals. They are marked with one asterisk. They may also skip the attack this week or do one attack of their choice and save the pass for a future week.

All others, the missing and those who checked in but didn't meet their goals must complete BOTH attacks to get back into the land of the living.

Replies

• tat2cookie
    tat2cookie Posts: 1,902 Member
    Options
    Yay!!!!
  • genene111
    genene111 Posts: 386 Member
    Options
    Woohoooo
  • racheljonel
    racheljonel Posts: 400 Member
    Options
    Yay! Love yoga so I'm saving my pass this week!
  • Jennwa
    Jennwa Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Awesome! I'm saving my pass and doing yoga this week :)
  • Shepmom24
    Shepmom24 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Saving my pass!
  • tayloralanj
    tayloralanj Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    I'm thinking someone in Alexandria needs to start leading some yoga practice!

“Live in the present, forget the past. Give up hopes of future.”
    -Terrific Swami Sivananda
  • wpwarrior88
    wpwarrior88 Posts: 1,503 Member
    Options
    HAHA, I just read this, I was involved in both attacks and survived them :wink:
  • Cindyinpg
    Options
    This week the zombies gained two very strong players and on the show, they made several kills. Perhaps one major one.:cry:
    Every team lost members (except Aaron and Eric: ToughHippieChick is hanging in there) and all the characters on the show are in perilous circumstances. So this week the only clear winners are the Walkers. And ToughHippieChick is our MVP for surviving alone for three weeks. She can skip this week's attack (as can any of the Walkers). Or like last week, save the pass for another day.
  • ToughHippieChick
    ToughHippieChick Posts: 698 Member
    Options
    Yay me! LOL. It's lonely being the only Aaron and Eric supporter. But it is keeping me on track because I know if I fail, my entire team goes down. :D
    If for any reason someone joins the challenge mid-season, let them know Aaron and Eric and I are lonely over here. :p
  • wpwarrior88
    Options
    Yay me! LOL. It's lonely being the only Aaron and Eric supporter. But it is keeping me on track because I know if I fail, my entire team goes down. :D
    If for any reason someone joins the challenge mid-season, let them know Aaron and Eric and I are lonely over here. :p

You GO girl!!!
  • Cindyinpg
    Options
    Week 4 Winning Team

This week 3 Teams stayed intact, Rick and Jesse, Michonne and Morgan and Aaron and Eric, but the episode focused solely on Morgan, so that team gets the tiebreaker for he win!

Those three players can skip this week's challenge or save the exemption for another week.
  • ToughHippieChick
    Options
    Congrats Michonne and Morgan team! I love both of those characters.
  • genene111
    Options
    Congrats Michonne and Morgan team! I love both of those characters.

Thank you!!!!!
  • wpwarrior88
    Options
    Way to get it done Michonne and Morgan on your win for the week!
  • Dead_Mans_Party
    Dead_Mans_Party Posts: 891 Member
    Options
    Sweet.
  • Cindyinpg
    Options
    This week we lost more players to Missing and Presumed Eaten. 2 from Rick and Jesse, 4 from Daryl and Carol and 1 from Glenn and Maggie. Only the two teams of Michonne and Morgan and Aaron and Eric stayed intact. So these five players are this week's MVPs and can get a pass on the zombie attack if they choose:
    genene111
    Scarlettdawn764
    Dead_Mans_Party
    Morlanchaos
    ToughHippieChick

However, on the show Rick was definitely the big winner. He outran the herd, taught Ron to shoot, killed a zombie and finally got a kiss from Jesse!
    So our surviving member of that team, Mscheyfleming, is also an MVP this week.
  • genene111
    Options
    Way to go team:)! And congrats to mscheyfleming!
  • genene111
    Options
    And also way to go Aaron and Eric's team:)

• ToughHippieChick
    Options
    Great job MVPs!
    (Aaron and Eric didn't want to kiss Jessie anyway.) lol