Fitbit installed but steps not showing in food log as extra calories - x post

Options
FitKat123
FitKat123 Posts: 71 Member
My Fitbit is showing as installed and the Fitbit website shows MFP as being an active app however calories aren't being added to the food log like they used to. There were days where I had over 14000 steps and no additional calories were added to total. I am set as sedentary. What can I do to make this work again? TIA.

Replies

• Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,372 Member
    Options
    There's an option under apps/steps where you have to select your fitbit.
  • FitKat123
    Options
    Francl27 wrote: »
    There's an option under apps/steps where you have to select your fitbit.

It is selected.
  • Christine_72
    Christine_72 Posts: 16,049 Member
    Options
    If you're sure you don't have "dont track steps" ticked, on the app, under steps. Then try uninstalling and reinstalling your fitbit.
  • FitKat123
    Options
    I uninstalled and re-installed and now it works. Thanks.
  • Christine_72
    Christine_72 Posts: 16,049 Member
    Options
    FitKat123 wrote: »
    I uninstalled and re-installed and now it works. Thanks.

Yaay good to hear! I just about have a panic attack when fitbit stops syncing. I rely on it heavily.

• nickchristian3910
    nickchristian3910 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Stopped working on mine as well. Tried un-installing the app but that does not work. Not working on my desktop pc either.
  • carolineb81
    carolineb81 Posts: 459 Member
    Options
    Mine is not working today
  • tuffykenwell
    tuffykenwell Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Thanks for asking the question because mine stopped working too! Found to uninstall and reinstall now!
  • Kathryn247
    Kathryn247 Posts: 570 Member
    Options
    Mine was doing this today, too. Uninstall-reinstall worked. When I logged in after the reinstall, there was an additional something about tracking my Fitbit's location that I had to agree to for it to be able to sync. Maybe there was a software change in our phones overnight? I have an Android LG G5.
  • stephb73
    stephb73 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    @Kathryn247 I'm hoping this works. I just got my Blaze and I can't get MFP to show my steps at all and I've done everything in this post except that. I have a LG G5 as well. thanks