Alta HR, opinions?

Options
Kmarie8212
Kmarie8212 Posts: 22 Member
What do you love about it? What do you dislike?

I have a flex 2 i bought right before the alta HR came out because of the waterproof feature. I don't swim or shower with my fitbit but i wanted the comfort knowing if it got wet it would be fine (which mine does often because i clean houses and I'm always dipping my wrists in buckets of water) So I'm wondering of the water resistant qualities of the alta HR? Ive heard that people have actually showered with theirs on and it works fine. Opinions on that?

thank you!

Replies

• herdmom17
    herdmom17 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    My daughter's actually went through the washing machine (major upset). I figured it was trashed but on the off chance we tossed it in a bag of rice for a couple of days then charged it. Still works! For how long? Not sure yet as it's only been a week but I was totally shocked.
  • deadiebear_82
    deadiebear_82 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I just got mine on Monday and so far am really liking it. :smile:
  • tumsashrinks
    tumsashrinks Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I am too afraid to do anything water related with mine, I even make sure too much rain doesn't get on it. :D I have heard that for others it's not an issue but I don't want anything to happen to it during warranty time.

Other than that I really love it, it has made me much more active than I used to be, I get those 10k steps (and for me, it takes at least 60min of designated walking every day to get them, since I am not that much active during the day) 98% of the time. I also love how sleek it is, multiple times people have complimented me on it, without knowing it's not a cool looking bracelet. It's also small and doesn't bother me during sleep, and the battery lasts at least 4-5 days.
  • ashliedelgado
    ashliedelgado Posts: 814 Member
    Options
    I forgot about mine before going swimming this summer. It was mostly submerged for 10-20 minutes, and is still working. My heart about stopped though! I had only had it a few weeks.
  • EvilJosh
    EvilJosh Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I have done the full stoner and forgot to take my ALTA HR of in shower, its fine. I done the same thing ONCE with my old CHARGE HR and that was it, stuffed.. Love the Alta so far.