Hi!

Options
Hi everyone,
So pleased to have found this group; was looking for other people to share this experience with. Did 5:2 a couple of years ago. It worked and am annoyed with myself for stopping! Have yo-yo'd with different diets since. So this is my new beginning. Haha. I'm from the UK and a 37 year old working mum of two. Looking forward to getting to know people and hopefully see some successes soon!
Hannah x

Replies

• jknight001
    jknight001 Posts: 745 Member
    Options
    @hannahbananna80 Welcome! Glad you are joining us. I too am back after a two year break. Found that 5:2 with a younger child is hard! Easier now that our son is older. Feel free to reach out if you have any questions.
  • Meghan509
    Meghan509 Posts: 1,959 Member
    Options
    Welcome @hannahbananna80 So glad you found us!

What a cute profile pic you have. You too @jknight001 ;)

We are looking forward to getting to know you and posting with you. :smiley:
  • hannahbananna80
    hannahbananna80 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Haha funny i just realised I aged myself, I'm 36 not 37!
    Thank you @jknight001 and @Meghan509 for the lovely welcome. Have been reading the fast diet book from cover to cover this time. Got to make it work! I agree am hoping will be easier now boys a little older. Hope you're having a good week. :)
  • jknight001
    jknight001 Posts: 745 Member
    Options
    This is a very grace-filled group. If you have a week it doesn't work we will be here to cheer you on the next!
  • ckmama
    ckmama Posts: 1,668 Member
    Options
    Yes just in my 4th week now I've found this group to be very supportive even in my off weeks.
  • Meghan509
    Meghan509 Posts: 1,959 Member
    Options
    Haha funny i just realised I aged myself, I'm 36 not 37!
    Thank you @jknight001 and @Meghan509 for the lovely welcome. Have been reading the fast diet book from cover to cover this time. Got to make it work! I agree am hoping will be easier now boys a little older. Hope you're having a good week. :)

Yea! You will do well. Glad to hear you are reading the book. I found it very useful too. :)