Looking for motivation and support

Options
Hi all! I am looking for both MFP and Fitbit friends to help me get motivated and keep working towards my goals. Hard to be the only one doing it. I have a Charge 2, am a stay at home mom to 3 girls, and am looking to lose about 80 lbs. in a healthy way so I can set a good example. We are also a completely gluten free household, mostly dairy free, and are low tree nut too.

https://www.fitbit.com/user/5LLKG5

Replies

• smcamping1
    smcamping1 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi,
    I have been tracking in MFP for 153 days each and every day. I have lost 20 pounds and want to loose 60 more. I have celiac so I've been gluten free since January of 2012. I just got a fitbit flex 2 today and am starting to use it. If I can help motivate you in any way, I will. Being home with 3 little girls can take its toll on you so be kind to yourself. Sharon
  • ayaxjoana
    ayaxjoana Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I've been calcounting since january'16 and was able to lose the 10kg I wanted until November that year. Since March 2017 I've regained all that weight while weighttraining and eating too much because I have been having a hard time managing my diet. Trying to get healthy and lean again so I recently got a Charge 2 to help me better estimate my burn... having trouble keeping myself motivated, hope we can all help each other :)
  • taksuli
    taksuli Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm also trying to lose about 80 and need the support and motivation as well. trying to make a life style change. please add me i do daily challenges and weekly and weekend. B)