New and saying hello

Options
Hi Everyone.. Just joined and wanted to say hi. I've today come back to good old calorie and macro counting after trying and not getting on very well with SW or WWs. I have 8-10lb to lose and finding it really hard as I'm dealing with FHL Tendonitis so have gone from running 30 miles a week to zero.. Not liking myself right now so need to get things moving in the right direction. Feel free to friend me! x

Replies

• Tryingtogetfitdeb
    Tryingtogetfitdeb Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    Hi there!! Good luck. Hope your tendinitis gets better soon, sounds really painful :(
  • bringbackthejoy
    bringbackthejoy Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    Hi there and welcome. I too am recovering from knee injury-I jacked my IT band 2 weeks before my first 1/2 marathon. It sux. I just started elliptical (1 month after injury), not sure if that would work for you, and am doing strong curves program to build up muscle strength while I wait and rehab my knee.
  • couchnest
    couchnest Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Hi there, and welcome! I am also new. I am on my 5th week of my diet. Wow, I can't believe it's been that long already! I've lost 7 pounds of the 30 I want to lose and I am loving the process, mostly.
  • lenore41
    lenore41 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    new member too and looking forward to the site and good tips for exercise in the winter months.
  • miagiles1
    miagiles1 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    new member too hi everyone! I don't need to loose a lot but hoping to loose some :)
  • sen301
    sen301 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Hello all, I am new to the group. I am looking forward to vegetarian food ideas.