Hi - I'm white and nerdy

Options
I literally have insulating tape holding together my glasses, but I'm interested in physical fitness so that I can dance better.

Hi.

Replies

• ZRunner5Lulaica
    ZRunner5Lulaica Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    Hello there. Nerd here (no glasses yet). Hubby got me just dance for Valentine's day since I enjoy my dance workouts and video games. Though I'll have to move my miniature table.
  • PinUpGirlAtHeart
    PinUpGirlAtHeart Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    I miss my dancing games, but I have absolutely no room to do them anymore.
  • Dinklc
    Dinklc Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    White and nerdy here too. I love to dance but I'm horrible at it! I've been trying zumba classes at my gym on the nights I don't lift. I know I look ridiculous but it is too much fun for me to care :) Be careful dancing don't drop your glasses again gilgongo :D
  • TheArchyBunker
    TheArchyBunker Posts: 1,967 Member
    Options
    I wear a cowboy hat and $#1+ kickers and can start a fire with sticks and string but damn I'm a nerd. Nerds unit!
  • mattig89ch
    mattig89ch Posts: 2,648 Member
    Options
    I run a board gaming group once a week, like computer games, and am neon white.
  • shelbydodgeguy
    shelbydodgeguy Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    I wear a cowboy hat and $#1+ kickers and can start a fire with sticks and string but damn I'm a nerd. Nerds unit!

Boots and jeans year 'round here, but usually wearing some sort of geek or tech t-shirt with it. I traded my cowboy hat for ball caps in the mid - late 90s.

Linux user, Trek lover from childhood, car audio fan for 30ish years now, and pretty much neon white except for the farmers tan on my arms and face.

• Ray_4331
    Ray_4331 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Original Post was from Feb 2018. So how did the dancing go? I met my wife dancing and we've been married over 15 years now.