Fitbit models

Options
mishsayshi
mishsayshi Posts: 13 Member
I currently have a basic alta model which i am returning. I used to have a charge hr model which i loved. I am looking to upgrade ny fitbit to another device either charge 2, blaze or ionic. Does anyone else own any of these models and if so what was your experience with it? Thank you in advance

Replies

• cherylgallagher64
    cherylgallagher64 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I got a charge 2 for Christmas. It has a stopwatch, a heart rate monitor, alarm, notifications on it. It also has a watch band on it to where you can switch bands if you want to. It also tracks your sleep and steps and how many stairs you climbed. It also reminds you when to get up and exercise. I love it. I like so much better than my first charge that I had.
    Hope this helps you decide which one you want to get! Good luck in your exercise endeavors.
  • Christine_72
    Christine_72 Posts: 16,049 Member
    Options
    I started with the zip, then the Alta (non hr), and now i have the charge 2 which I'm sticking with. The ionic and blaze have too many bells and whistles that I'd never use. The charge 2 is great and does everything i need.
  • sadiepie10
    sadiepie10 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Wait before you buy anything. They are about to come out with the new Fitbit Versa. I think it gets released in April.
  • sadiepie10
    sadiepie10 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Personally I would like the ionic.
  • daricecgil
    daricecgil Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I've had the ionic since late January. Actually I've had 2. The first 1 worked fine until after 2 weeks, the screen wouldn't come back on, even though it still had about 50% left on the battery. Once I plugged it in, it was fine, then happened a week later and never turned on again. I have another one and it seems to be working fine, but after browsing the community on the Fitbit site, lots of people had the same issue. Otherwise, I really love the ionic, but I'm hoping it doesn't happen again. My husband bought one too and hasn't had any problems (fingers crossed!).
  • scrapjen
    scrapjen Posts: 387 Member
    Options
    I'm perfectly happy with the Charge2 ... I know some of the others have additional bells and whistles, but they are also big and bulky. What didn't you like about the Alta that you are wanting to upgrade?
  • Netzie
    Netzie Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Love my Fitbit flex 2. I have many different color bands and several jewelry accessories makes it fun to wear. The dashboard on my phone covers what I need to know - weight tracking - water intake and with it sinking to my fitness pal calories and sleep tracking.
    dey03nn7ywjt.jpeg