Strict accountability buddy

Options
erin3123
erin3123 Posts: 20 Member
Hi everyone,
I'm looking for an accountability buddy for tracking/working out/losing weight where we can be strict with each other to reach our goals. I want someone who will shout at me if I'm feeling too lazy to workout! I'll do the same for you :)

What I'm looking for:
-weekly/biweekly check ins with each other to track progress (weight/measurements etc)
-daily food diary sharing to make sure we still to the goals we set
-daily fitness tracking sharing
-other goals/progress sharing like water/sleep etc as needed

Ideally would be able to message on another platform like discord/email/whatsapp to keep in touch

A bit about me:
I'm 22 years old and I lime in Scotland, time zone GMT (current time is 12:35pm). I follow a vegan diet and my main form of exercise is running. Currently training for me first marathon that's happening next year! I also like going to the gym but I'm notoriously inconsistent with it, ideally would be working out every day after work even if it's only 30 mins but I tend to skip if the weather's nice and just relax instead (need to break this habit).

If anyone's interested please reply here with a bit about yourself and if we sound like a good fit let's do it! Please share your time zone as well.

Replies